PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

Dont worry, someone's on a power trip
Oblivious
"
Heli0nix wrote:
This script isn't against ToS but at some points it's against the whole internet thing.
It is as much "against the whole internet thing" as forum moderation.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm going to bump this every time I add someone, as a tribute to how useful it is.

Thx, this is very useful. If im not too lazy i use it soon, for now i just laugh at the stupidity of some people.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Return to the throne, mighty one.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I don't understand how anyone that uses it doesn't use it in secret, so embarrassing
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 4, 2017, 5:14:20 PM
I installed it and added myself to the list.
I guess some people pride themselves on being soft
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Make it a proper forum feature or something.

"your ignore list is full"
Oblivious
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Make it a proper forum feature or something.

"your ignore list is full"

I've actually never reached that in-game. My prolific forum activity is inversely proportional to my in-game's. Especially these days. It's nice. I @ed a whole one person yesterday, and that lasted...twenty minutes, off and on. Oh, and Elynole likes to keep me up to date on his PoE plans. He's living in the past, so I guess it'd make sense he'd talk to me about it. ^_^

Yeah, tbh never hit it either. Didnt want my trades to be affected by it and now that we have SSF apart from possible playing with one friend I wont ever have to use it.
Oh and Guild shitposting, but I enjoy guild shitposting and can just turn it off when I want silence
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 4, 2017, 6:34:49 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Huh. Well. Okay...Weird.

__

Disrupted: for a while there I had to use it on my own guild members. That was the absolute nadir of my PoE game-time. Fixed now. :)

Except they ditched you. Selective memory is a helluva thing tho isn't it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info