Keep up the good work!

So far I've been enjoying this game very much and look forward to you guys releasing this. The character animations are very well done, the heavy strike animation looks like he's putting all his weight in it. The visuals are amazing and the music is fairly good. A few more tracks could do it good as well. Atmosphere is perfect. Thank you so very much for the beta invitation!
For those complaining about zero-post members getting Beta invites, this lucky fellow is a perfect example of how flawed your thinking is. He joined August 6, 2011, and this is his first post, after he got into the Beta.

Doesn't sound like he's disinterested in the game, to me! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
yeah I like everything this game has to offer so far, not much of anything in the game I can complain about, atlest thats how i feel about that.

maybe add more of the content would be a suggestion idk tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info