[Fast, Cheap, Easy] Insane ComK - for 2.1 Atziri Viable

As far as i have seen the changes for 2.1 and the new skilltree.
This builds will receive a buff .

35% more Damage on nova.
but -10% cyclone damage in the end
more Aoe damage in total! + 20%
less increased Aoe

Last edited by esna on Dec 9, 2015, 4:11:39 AM
I do no hide the fact that, i'm watching this build from you posted him here, and this build is very intresting for me, and very attractive, fast and the most important cheap. I'd like to play with him on Talisman league, but i have worried about maps tier 11+. When i read all comments of this post i see, that all of the people have fun from plays this build, and i would like to test him and if it good as people say i hope that will be my main char :) i'm only intresting how to survive on highs maps :)

Btw, fantastic work on this build, insane! :D
I was looking at trying a Flicker Strike build for 2.1 using Oro's and found a build on Reddit of which, despite starting as scion, the core of the skill tree is very similar to this build:

That to me sounds brilliant, because one of the issues with Flicker Strike builds is that they tend to be a tad expensive, and thus difficult to build from the start of a new league; by following this build I could potentially switch to using Flicker Strike later, if I so choose. Although, I really like the look of this build anyway!
Last edited by Aimeryan on Dec 8, 2015, 7:31:56 AM
I could finally test with a Tabula on Standard... damn still only t10 maps in my Inventory.

Well i think you can just go conc effect and out dps anything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tabIMavUi0U

or farm lake like a boss with inc aoe and tabula :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYalkW5pWy0

Maybe i will roll comk in 3month again and hope to finally test in higher maps.
With a real 6link...
But i think Dps is our survival.
Good news boys. :)

Eventhough cyclone will receive a slight nerf, ice nova will received a 35% increased damage buff at gem level 20 which is HUGE, and life leech nodes will now apply for elemental attacks as well so maybe this will solve our problem which is boss-fights. I'm really hyped for Talismans, gonna continue with this build and will try to give constant feedback. :)))

Cheers!!
"
analove wrote:
Good news boys. :)

Eventhough cyclone will receive a slight nerf, ice nova will received a 35% increased damage buff at gem level 20 which is HUGE, and life leech nodes will now apply for elemental attacks as well so maybe this will solve our problem which is boss-fights. I'm really hyped for Talismans, gonna continue with this build and will try to give constant feedback. :)))

Cheers!!

Yes Good news:)

thanks for your commitment!

Maybe we can use blasphemy + temp chains as a defense ( only 12,5% reserved )

And use a lifesteal gem as our 6th link in higher map
s!

Also we can try to run with vaal molten shell for some serious single target damage!

Greetz, i am very hyped:)
The nerf to Flame Totem at lower levels seems very strong (40% nerf at lvl 1); does this make up anyone's mind about whether to use Flame Totem or Searing Bond to level with?

Perhaps just using the "free" Searing Bond totem in addition to the existing Flame Totem(s) would be best, unless there are mana issues. Or, do you only get a "free" Searing Bond totem if you already have a Searing Bond totem down?
Last edited by Aimeryan on Dec 9, 2015, 12:09:40 PM
I would go with sering bond + firestorm

Flametotem + seraing bond

or Searing bond + fire trap.
"
esna wrote:
I would go with sering bond + firestorm

Flametotem + seraing bond

or Searing bond + fire trap.

So, not take Ancestral Bond? With Ancestral Bond you could have:

@ 2 Flame Totem + 1 Searing Bond (if it does indeed work) (3 links/streams)

@ 1 Flame Totem + 2 Searing Bond (5 links/streams)

@ 3 Searing Bond (6 links/streams)

Searing Bond doesn't stack, but more of them gives more coverage. That said, any other totem can provide a link/stream to any Searing Bond totem present, so the coverage still increases with other totems too (if not by as much since you lose the link to you from non-Searing Bond totems and between any non-Searing Bond totems).

The first choice would likely make up for the Flame Totem nerf. It would give 3 Searing Bond links/streams (the Searing Bond totem to you and to the 2 Flame Totems), which is likely good enough coverage given you aren't completely dependent on Searing Bond.

Problem is that I am not sure that you could have 2 Flame Totems and a Searing Bond. It depends on how they have decided to give the additional Searing Bond totem, as the idea from what I presume is to provide another link for Searing Bond users when using Searing Bond (so to increase coverage), not to just allow anyone to add a Searing Bond to whatever totems they are already using. Basically, is the first Searing Bond totem free or is the second Searing Bond totem free?
Last edited by Aimeryan on Dec 10, 2015, 8:10:06 AM
One other possibility might be to forget Ancestral Bond, have your two Searing Bond totems thanks to the buff anyway, and use Elemental Equilibrium (procced via Ice Nova + CoH + curse).

Searing Bond doesn't proc EE (its not a hit but a degen) but it does enjoy the -fire resist, so once mobs are hit with cold/lightning damage the Searing Bond gets a huge damage increase. Before the buff you had to have Ancestral Bond to get two Searing Bonds, which meant having to use traps/mines to proc EE - its much easier now (and more fun, imo).

The leveling tree is actually quite close to Whispers of Doom (+1 curse), so could have Ice Nova applying two curses (two of either Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Vulnerability).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info