[Fast, Cheap, Easy] Insane ComK - for 2.1 Atziri Viable

75 and loving the fun. Its the fastest dried lake farmer I've ever played. 100 million exp/hour easy. The double adrenaline flasks really are key to moving along. Thanks!
Hi all,

I am not playing that often, so I am only lvl 55 at the moment.

One thing to add to the guide: I started leveling with flame totem until ~ lvl 40. My killing speed was okay. Around lvl 40 (when I reached Blood Magic), I switched to the cyclone build respecing the 4 Ancestral Bond Nodes and changing the equipment from spell-based to physical-based. The kill speed and safety is much better. I am using Blood Dance (gaining frenzy charges) for leveling and will take it off when I can use Oros.

So I think going over Flame Totem / Ancestral Bond is not necessary.

"
arothhaas wrote:
Hi again, I'm in need of your help.

I'm facing a challenge with surviving some rare mob or even boss in Dried Lake.

I have 4.7K HP and here are my gears.

Spoiler

I have to change from Herald of Ice to Arctic Armour for now for survival.

PS. I tried doing map, but I died like 3-4 times, so I end up at Dried Lake again.

you neeed to change those boots , as a templar the most important for you is pure armour , you dont benefit much from evasion .
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Thanks for the post above me,

If anyone has a 6link i would recommend to test added cold damage as the 6th link.

It will boost our Ice Nova and our Cyclone.
You might use it also for the Atziri part. If someone could make a testing i would update the build:)
I dont know if the APS is high enough.
Still couldnt find a 6link.
But maybe INC AOE / 2nd Spell is much stronger. I might play it in the 3 month aswell.
Build is amazing for mid-tier map farming, super fast and efficient but falls off *significantly* at tier 12+ maps unfortunately (T11 are very doable), even with a 6L and all BiS items i can't handle almost any boss fight, tried both build variants and while being at lvl 90 i can't do a ****.

PS. inc AOE works better than added cold dmg.

Cheers, build is really fun to play :)
"
analove wrote:
Build is amazing for mid-tier map farming, super fast and efficient but falls off *significantly* at tier 12+ maps unfortunately (T11 are very doable), even with a 6L and all BiS items i can't handle almost any boss fight, tried both build variants and while being at lvl 90 i can't do a ****.

PS. inc AOE works better than added cold dmg.

Cheers, build is really fun to play :)

Hey thanks for testing it!

I had no t12+ or 6l.

Will you just die because of lacking damage in these zones? Or is it way too slow?
Have you tried to use the Atzri Gem Setup in these High level maps ( ofc it is slower - but should be more damage and even more survival).

Maybe we should just farm these mid tier maps and respec later into an endgame build?
Do you think lvl 90 or even higher is doable with the build?

Thank you:)

Last edited by esna on Dec 2, 2015, 2:11:11 PM
90 is doable without any problems, but after that it gets hard cause to get lvl91 while farming ~T11's you'll need like 40 maps without dying once. Only problem this build has is survibality. Life leech from poacher's mark is not enough, i even tried playing with life leech instead of inc AOE with cyclone and this is still not enough since while most trash mobs are not a problem, there are some mobs that can one shoot you, most of the bosses 1 shoot you @ T12+ as well. I don't have like Godlike T1 items but they are all really decent and i still didn't manage surviving boss fights.

Summing thing up:

1. I don't find poacher's mark efficient at all. I'm playing now with flammability and am concidering switching to enfeeble at cwdt setup, maybe the damage reduction debuff will help?
2. Damage output is really amazing, especially with inc AOE this is a pleasure to watch how fast they die,
3. Survivability is the main issue, even picking up all defensive nodes in the passive skill tree that i could didn't help, this is the weak point of this build. I will do some more testing until Talismans league start and will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Cheers!
"
analove wrote:
90 is doable without any problems, but after that it gets hard cause to get lvl91 while farming ~T11's you'll need like 40 maps without dying once. Only problem this build has is survibality. Life leech from poacher's mark is not enough, i even tried playing with life leech instead of inc AOE with cyclone and this is still not enough since while most trash mobs are not a problem, there are some mobs that can one shoot you, most of the bosses 1 shoot you @ T12+ as well. I don't have like Godlike T1 items but they are all really decent and i still didn't manage surviving boss fights.

Summing thing up:

1. I don't find poacher's mark efficient at all. I'm playing now with flammability and am concidering switching to enfeeble at cwdt setup, maybe the damage reduction debuff will help?
2. Damage output is really amazing, especially with inc AOE this is a pleasure to watch how fast they die,
3. Survivability is the main issue, even picking up all defensive nodes in the passive skill tree that i could didn't help, this is the weak point of this build. I will do some more testing until Talismans league start and will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Cheers!

Good morning!

Are you running with a Granite Flask or Elemental Flasks vs the right Mapboss?

I only felt squishy vs certain bosses ( the act 4 map bosses) never head problems with trash or s.th. like rogue exiles.
I had the feeling that maximise DPS is also a key survival since they will die a lot faster and there is less to tank.
I also have a CWDT - Summon Skeletons Setup in my actual setup ( blocks many hits / projectiles) you should test is.
For the curse :
I was always happy with the life leech, flamability was not needed for myself. Was also fine for extra charges and Onslaught duration.
I will try to do some hhgher maps the day and re-test it myself:)

Could you post your gear?
Last edited by esna on Dec 3, 2015, 2:12:51 AM

I'm always running with granite/atziri flasks.
Certain blue mobs and certain rogue exiles are able to one-shot me at ~T12+.
Amount of life leech from poacher's mark even with life leech gem in the setup doesn't really matter when you get insta killed, and even if you won't get killed with 1 shot, you'll be left with like 1hp and from there it's a pretty short way down since you can't heal/life leech fast enough..
I'm not trying to post hate comments or to discredit the build in any way, i think it's really awesome but IMO it needs some improvements because it falls off later in the game and therefore am i here to help out as much as possible because i'd like to continue playing this build since yet again - it's awesome.

e/ that GMP in chest was just for leveling the gem since i have a free slot. :D
Last edited by analove on Dec 3, 2015, 3:17:06 PM
Hey thank you!

Looks great.
I think the "budget build is really capped on your point"
But still a good achievement on these currency input:)

Maybe i will be rich next league and test this:
I have some Ideas for a better lategame oppertunity - ofc this would be expensive.

Corrupted Sword - 1% fire damage as lifeleech possible.
Kaoms Heart as Armor + 40% fire Damage + 500 life, much armor (or other 6l - to keep the endurance chagres!)
Atziri Belt - lifesteal with fire damage + armor and resistance. ( or Headhunter for the dex)

Rings/ Amulet with life and Armor.
I think that you are lacking these atm.

Rumi's Concoction as a Granite Flask.
Taste of Hate and stacked Cold resi.

And i thin general some life/Armot stacking should be fine.
But this makes it from budget to a normal Engame Build.

So note: ~ T11-12Maps + Atziri are only working with a lower investement.

Lets so what happens in 2.1

I will check if there is Endgame Variant for a few regrets -

I am really glad that you tested so much and gave your feedback.
Makes me happy to see that you enjoyed the grind:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info