deleted

deleted
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 18, 2016, 3:02:11 PM
Updates:
  • Created Build Page: Added Normal Lighty Build Guide Template
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 5, 2015, 3:22:12 AM
Oh! thank you very much, Search a trapper guide is very difficult, there isn't trapper guides :/, In flashback events I've created a trapper until level 47 but he died..I wanna start over again in darkshrine to test a good trapper build, I have a question and what do you think about deerstalker boots?

I've almost forgotten and what do you think abour Eldritch battery for the big mana issues?
Last edited by AeternumExsilium on Nov 14, 2015, 6:18:29 PM
I have tried trapper in HC and it was very painfull experience. Thanks for posting this build.
I hope GGG will read your guide and they will improve traps.
"
Oh! thank you very much, Search a trapper guide is very difficult, there isn't trapper guides :/, In flashback events I've created a trapper until level 47 but he died..I wanna start over again in darkshrine to test a good trapper build, I have a question and what do you think about deerstalker boots?

I've almost forgotten and what do you think abour Eldritch battery for the big mana issues?

Dearstalkers are fine for leveling but fall off compared to tri res life 30% move boots or mutewind whispersteps. I found mana okay on a 5L and I would rather have phase acro than eldritch battery and you really can't run both. EB is also kinda trash because you want to go ghost reaver with it and you cant leech since you don't do the damage, your traps do.
LightyGaming.com
"
SevenKnives wrote:
I have tried trapper in HC and it was very painfull experience. Thanks for posting this build.
I hope GGG will read your guide and they will improve traps.

Got to around lv80 and scrapped the idea. It "works" but is just painful compared to the rest of the builds out there. I posted what I think the better trap option would be at the top of the guide; essentially crit fire trap. I honestly think if they made clever construction not mandatory and reduced the trap mana cost by 20% across the board, it would be viable. Maybe not HC viable because the right side of the tree is literally AIDS for getting HC viable life pool.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info