How's your 1 month char?

Mines about to be finished in terms of it's development using shock nova and It's probably one of the funnest things I've done.

Most of my core items are nearly finished too /dinosaur.

Your turn?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
easy
Easy
My character is perfect!

I got 6-link gloves/boots/armor/weapons(2 of them)/amulets and rings.

/dances

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Mines about to be finished in terms of it's development using shock nova and It's probably one of the funnest things I've done.

Most of my core items are nearly finished too /dinosaur.

Your turn?

You typed that without a single exclamation point or curse word. You're not the I_No that we know and love.
level 28 in a3 normal
so far so good
Nonexistent
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I haven't played in a long while, so there is lots of stuff i am trying to figure out. Just Got a duelist through act 3 normal and saw high gate for the first time. That was cool! He is level 38.

I use molten strike mainly. I'm kind of worried that this won't get me too far in the late game.
I'm trying to remember how to play ES builds (don't think I've done one since beta) and crying about the state of my defenses while I wait for Shav's prices to drop. About par for the course.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Worse char ever inc is zzzzzzzz at low lvls i guess

Costs to much needs more damage (takes forever to kill mobs at doms place on normal)

My gear sucks again... or should i say still since last 1m it sucked to!

I do't think i won stash tabs (why i did that event in the first place)

I don't like doing act 4

I can't get 20Q gems cause it keeps back firing on me

ETC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info