Diablo 2 gets officially remastered

also Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-looking-to-revive-these-classic-games/1100-6431991/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

based on what they add to the games I might actually be interested in playing them

Diablo 2 was godlike, but of course we all know that already, eh? ;-)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Diablo 2 > Diablo 3

2000 > 2012
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Surprise factor zero. Remakes and remasters are a desperation move that no one wants to view as such.

This. Also, I was so happy to finally get that monkey off my back, i've played enough D2 to last me 3 lifetimes, i'm good thanks.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Not even death can save you from remakes.
Speaking of remakes, I cant wait to see how they murder ffvii. I just know its gonna turn into a shitshow. BOOTLEG FOREVER.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15520.0

Also, your cdn is constantly chokeing up GGG. Wont even let me use markup until its done crapping all over itself.

HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Speaking of remakes, I cant wait to see how they murder ffvii.

Ugh, it's gonna suck so much...

I'm going to buy a PS4 and get it day one, but it will likely be the last time I support Squaresoft. Hail Mary.
"
Surprise factor zero. Remakes and remasters are a desperation move that no one wants to view as such.

Agreed. Blizzard has been dead to me since they merged with Activision. This is not the company that created some of the most legendary and groudbreaking games ever. This is a multi-billion corporate abomination headed by a poor excuse for a human being whose smug face makes me want to punch.... [removed by Bars]
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Nope.

"
Blizzard has provided the following statement to GameSpot on the matter.

"We need engineers to help maintain our legacy games. We have a history of maintaining our games for many years. Our earlier games are still played and enjoyed today, so we want to continue to maintain them for those communities."

There will be a battle.net client integration, other than that don't expect any big changes. No remasterino.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Never played D2 but played D3 and just couldn't get into it due to its simpleness (compared to POE). Worth it to try D2? Hear it was amazing.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Never played D2 but played D3 and just couldn't get into it due to its simpleness (compared to POE). Worth it to try D2? Hear it was amazing.

Indeed worth to play if you've never played it! I'm with TheWretch tho, played enough for multiple lifetimes. xD

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info