100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

"
Actkqk wrote:
Day 7:

Well, I've definitely had better days than this... I died almost instantly in a stupid Shore level 75 during a Zana mission. I did not think my defenses were so bad. I'm almost broke. Trying to improve some things tried to change colors and did not yield the desired result and I run out Chromes.
I put aside the silly attempt to use as armor my Voll's Protector (of "protector" has very little) and I went back to using my old Daresso's Defiance. My defenses again miraculously fit my needs. It's amazing how one item can make such a difference... If I had a Romira's Banquet would be ideal for this new configuration but I must be realistic. I do not have a Romira's and probably never have one. I think I'm regretting having changed build at this stage of the game...

But patience and encouragement. Things might be worse... Oh wait, can't be worse XD

Lvl 93 and 34%

DAY 7 (continuation and end):

I broke my autistic tradition of not trading. Half an hour ago I made the attempt to buy and I got it. I paid 4 divines by this preciousness:

I know, I could pay less but really I don't care... And oh my god!!! The change was huge. Now I just need solve the problem of resistances that went to hell due to the change of the ring.

I'll see what I do...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 8:

Yeah, I'm back in glory and majesty. After many bad times I succeeded and I'm finally doing what I wanted. I finished become a badass Molten Strike Mjolner... I have no problems with Reflect (single monsters), my resistances are 80/79/79 though still quite low for purposes of Elemental Weakness. I have twice as IIR than before the change and more Chaos resistance than before. I have not yet tested in high-level maps but I recently come out of a Jungle Valley and the boss was a joke. I Just stayed static in the middle, throwing Molten Strike and everything was beautiful, and the best, significantly faster than with PA.
But I know well that such beauty has its cost. No longer able to roll maps with the ease with which I did before and that will mean increased spending... but after all a happy player is a happy player.

If things turn ugly I simply change build again XD

Spoiler

Zero map :(

Zero map but :D

Zero map...

lol

Lvl 93 and 43%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 12, 2015, 2:21:44 AM
Interesting thread. Curious to see what drops you'll find during leveling to 100. Good luck!
Btw, I'm also a MU player for many years. The game is a joke now by letting players using their official bot. I lost interest in it a few years ago though I still have a lot high-end gear in game. Just login occasionally to see what the game looks now.
Thank you rabbita :)

Anyway I'm not showing all the drop of uniques, only the most important.

Okay, let's continue. Comments at the end of the day...

DAY 9:

Spoiler

+ 3 Sacrifice Fragments + Ambush mod (Zana)

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 13, 2015, 1:14:12 AM
Great post, very interesting.
I wonder tho, you say you do not use trading and other's build and I am impressed by the fact that you can get so far into the game without those...
How much trial and error and all ? I mean you have to have read on some builds etc to have a general idea... Is it your first and only char ?

Anyway I'll check on this untill you reach lvl 100 or stop trying :D (But seriously tho, good luck !)
"
DamJNeT wrote:
Great post, very interesting.
I wonder tho, you say you do not use trading and other's build and I am impressed by the fact that you can get so far into the game without those...
How much trial and error and all ? I mean you have to have read on some builds etc to have a general idea... Is it your first and only char ?

Anyway I'll check on this untill you reach lvl 100 or stop trying :D (But seriously tho, good luck !)

Hi.
I do not trade. But it would be a lie to say that I've never traded. But only for very specific cases such as the last one that was absolutely necessary to have a Romira's Banquet to run the build properly. Otherwise, I would have been forced to farm Dried Lake maybe a whole week only to reuse Poison Arrow, and PA had me pretty boring... Also a couple of times I bought Regrets. Too long ago (sporadically) I sold Sacrifice Sets. I must have sold a total of about 6. Finally all the profits I spent while running maps. I am self-found but not in the absolute sense. If some day and miraculously RNGJesus gives me a Mirror, rest assured that I'll sell it. One thing is hating trade and the current system, and quite another is self mutilation. Anyway, I hate trade...

My list of characters is open. This current Marauder is my highest character but I have several other characters.
I started like everyone else. My first characters rarely completed Act 3 merciless. The wall of inexperience in conjunction with hatred trade can be a real bitch. I saw guides but never copied to the letter... Now I don't see them.
Actually I'm not a smart player such as Anuhart. Anuhart is smart doing builds. Although he did to advance something I hate, rather than trade, multiclient. I have not the means to make multiclient, and even though I had, I never would... I'm just a stubborn person, insistent. Fall and then stand like nothing, that's what counts. And of course having first played something as boring as Mu online XD
If I had first seen a guide to properly assemble a Marauder with Mjolner, I would not have had so many problems. But what worth more? Jump in the car of victory of others or in your own?

Day 9 Comments:

A single word... horrifying.

First map, Jungle Valley with Elemental Weakness... Remember I told you my resistances are low for elemental weakness? Well, it seems that I did not remember. I was a complete idiot. A Strongbox. Ice Nova, I did not put away enough and ended up lying on the floor swearing...

Second map. I love Canyon... but not this Canyon. A lot of shit on the floor sufficiently distracted my attention and I did not see the flame bearers until it was too late.

2 times in a row I was caught with my pants down and my ass wide open, and it hurt like hell... Whenever I change build there an adjustment period in which I must relearn things that I can do and what not to do. Sometimes the adjustment period is complicated and sometimes it is easy. The current proved to be no easy.

Errors at this stage pay dearly. But no matter, I have a Mjolner !!!

Who do I trying to fool? I can't always be positive...

Lvl 93 and 34%

DAY 10:

Spoiler

No map :(

Lvl 93 and 44%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 14, 2015, 2:10:38 AM
DAY 11:

Spoiler

+ 3 Sacrifice Fragments

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 15, 2015, 1:53:28 AM
Nice blog.I'll be watching you.I myself try to reach at least level 95, 89 now. I had like 10 tier 13 rare maps but after I've ended with them my map pool reduced dramatically.
Last edited by ucoran on Nov 14, 2015, 11:58:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info