100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

"
Actkqk wrote:
After seeing several postings with statistics and some wondering why go beyond 85 or even 70, I decided to move away as much as possible of the statistics and reach level 100.
How long will it take me?... I do not know. I know it's difficult, I know that with the nerf to experience in high-level map is more difficult than before. I know that maintaining a steady flow of maps is difficult in my situation. But none of that matters. The only important thing is to have patience and be happy with the character to avoid boredom. And I think that I fulfill all these conditions... You believe that after level 90 this becomes very monotonous?... So you never played Mu Online. I played Mu for seeeeeeeeeveral years. Standing in one place throwing one (just one) skill all the time. Falling asleep at the keyboard, out of boredom... Until (the creators of Mu, WebZen) they had the great idea to implement something called Mu Helper which it is nothing more than a legal bot in the game. Thus one can see your character by killing monsters without intervention, and even pick up the important drop... Now that's boring. PoE beyond level 90 is heaven in comparison.

I am a solo player, I don't do parties, I don't trade. All that I have is the fruit of my own luck and time. And if that does not make things more difficult, I have a computer already somewhat obsolete and problems with the video card. I only have 2 gigabytes of RAM, my latency is on average about 180, and I am at the moment forced to play in resolution of 800 x 600 and with few details. I have so little RAM that I am almost obliged to stop the game every 4 maps at most. If I don't do, my game crashes and ended up losing even more time...

Then the matter is, if I can, anyone can.

My style of play is relaxed at all times. I am among those who collect all the wisdom scrolls, everything that most do not use, I use. So do not expect me to get from 93 to 100 in two weeks XD

Why am I posting this?... Why not? I think it may be interesting to see someone like a normal player progresses and not those lifeless or not those carried by the party. If you do not think the same, it's easy, stop reading :)

If anyone is interested, this is my equipment:
Spoiler

As you can see, I use Poison Arrow. "PA" will undergo changes in the relatively near future, but that it will not be problem. I can always return to Incinerate (that was this Marauder originally) or try something else. Even as a solo player is no big deal change build.

I'm currently running out of maps... but guess what... neither is it a problem. The only big problem at this point is to die (and that really is not a problem XD). Die in standard is just a waste of time and time is relative. Time is an illusion, Exile...

For all intents and purposes this is my base maps:

I do not will run all simply because some do not like. Some, such as Malformation or Orchard, finished converted into another map. My current method is Alch and go... Well, not really. Although my build allows me to run almost any map I learned the hard way and I am now careful. You may think that's a limiting factor for fun. For me it's not. What it's not fun is to die.

Well, let's begin. Right now I'm at level 93 with 0% And it is the right time to play the most complicated maps and gradually return to normal.
I will try at least once a day to write about my progress, maybe some good drop and occasionally some video.

Any problem is the fault of Google translator. I speak Spanish, I'm Chilean (the land of earthquakes).

Greetings.

condationations!
Day 5 comments:

Damn, damn, damn!!!

Everything was nice, everything was beautiful, normal and peaceful day... until I saw HIM.
In Shipyard, the infamous Magnus ended with my lucky streak. When I saw him, without thinking I did what any hardcore gamer would have done without remorse... I ran terrified like a little girl. Then recomposed, I plucked up courage and went back. I dodged a couple of his Flameblast but the lack of more space and the vague silly idea that I could tank his Flameblast played against me... I ended up eating the dust and swearing my bad luck for having met him in a high-level map.

I could swear that before he kill me I heard him say "the experience that you won today was an illusion, exiled"...

Anyway, I already have the necessary Regrets. I will make a profound change in my build and I will use the Mjolner that I have for some days ago. I just hope not screw up...

Currently lvl 93 with 37%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
Day 5 comments:

Currently lvl 93 with 37%

Haha, good luck mate.. trying to get from 94-95 in the break... its just horrible. You get like no XP at all even in 78+79 maps, on a good rolled one with double packsize mod + domination its 1,5 - 2%.

For me it never was a problem leveling up... until 92 everything was easy going... 93-94 was a bit of work.

But now it just seems like i get no XP at all no matter how i roll the maps... maybe i should just chain unrolled 76s or something stupid like that...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
additional little advice: NEVER look at the percent^^ just look at the bar.
DAY 6:

No, I have not died... It's just that I'm still at the stage of testing and modification of things. I never liked to copy guides, and not even have them in mind when I think of doing something. So it's my first Mjolner and I make mistakes when making my build... And that's how it happened. Day 6 was Dried Lake day. Also I run several low-level maps until Tier 5. I'm not completely satisfied. I kill quickly but my defenses were down considerably.
I keep changing as I get Regrets.

Lvl 93 and 42%.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:10:08 PM
Cool blog idea. Waiting for the next episode!
HOLA!

I like this post. Good luck and enjoy the process. It's another busy day in the land of the dead, Exile.
Strictly SSF HC legit dual-wield Duelist.
Women swoon at the sight of him
Men tremble at the thought of him
And few that face him in battle live to tell the tale.
Day 7:

Well, I've definitely had better days than this... I died almost instantly in a stupid Shore level 75 during a Zana mission. I did not think my defenses were so bad. I'm almost broke. Trying to improve some things tried to change colors and did not yield the desired result and I run out Chromes.
I put aside the silly attempt to use as armor my Voll's Protector (of "protector" has very little) and I went back to using my old Daresso's Defiance. My defenses again miraculously fit my needs. It's amazing how one item can make such a difference... If I had a Romira's Banquet would be ideal for this new configuration but I must be realistic. I do not have a Romira's and probably never have one. I think I'm regretting having changed build at this stage of the game...

But patience and encouragement. Things might be worse... Oh wait, can't be worse XD

Lvl 93 and 34%

Yeah man some Zana missions are so fucking rippy.

Also, I think this needs to be posted:

"
Actkqk wrote:
why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info