100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

Day 11 comments:

If someone had told me a few days ago that I would have 3 Mjolner I would have thought they were taken me for a ride.
Now I have two Mjolner to spare. I really need to sell them. If somebody wants the Mjolners, just 3 EX each...

The really funny thing is that you do not know how much IIR and IIQ I have... well, it's ZERO, nada, nothing, lol...

Seeing ads about the coming changes I could not avoid feeling that my build will go to hell... Raging Spirits nerf I read and my neurons started to bleed... and suddenly I had a very crazy idea.
I have everything I need to do something really crazy:

How about a "Cast when Raging death"?
I still have several days to gather more regrets if this does not work XD

Level 94 and 16%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 12:

Spoiler

No maps but...

No maps...

WTF this drop!!! Bad day :(

No maps...

No maps...

Lvl 94 --> 13%
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Dec 8, 2015, 10:04:54 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:18:43 PM
Day 12 comments...

I have patience but this is getting ridiculous. I died in a simple and trivial double boss Canyon (the last map day 12). I always carry my minions ahead and never saw the Spirit... I saw the first boss and I cast my Vaal Summon Skeletons. Suddenly two quick arrows kill me without chance to react. Is useless be Summoner and have more than 60 minions... If bad luck smiles at you the minions are garbage which only hinders your vision.
I returned to the site and I killed the bosses. What broke my patience was the possessed boss dropped a stupid Crypt map (tier 1).

Right before Canyon I ran one Shipyard (tier 12) and I came face to face with the boss without any problem... This silly game is making me sick...

Level 94 --> 13%
Last edited by Actkqk on Dec 8, 2015, 12:47:08 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:18:59 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Are there any more layers of defense you can add at this point? It's going to get a lot harder in the next few levels.

Defenses? Defenses? Summoner, minions are my defenses... in theory. The problem is that if I resist a face to face with the boss of a Tier 12 the boss of Canyon should not be a problem... of course, unless a tormented spirit do his thing. I'm having too many deaths WTF style, and that bothers anyone.

If more than 60 minions are little I'm using a Legacy Lightning Coil. But that is not enough if the WTF time comes...

DAY 13:

Spoiler

And here comes again the bad drop... Zero maps.

No maps.

Work in progress...
Last edited by Actkqk on Dec 8, 2015, 4:24:50 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:19:09 PM
Actkqk - good to see you keeping at it. 3 Mjolners? Damn...I've yet to find one...but I did get a 2nd Kaom's the other day...both worth around 3 EX I guess.

I finally got my Scion to Lv 92 and I'm done for now...although she's now at 8% to 93 and it's tempting, very tempting to try for another level. But I really enjoy charging through death maps and not worrying about dying.

Even tried to take out Atziri. Wasted the Vaals...only died once at the Trio...then went back and took out Ms. TB and wiped the floor with the other two. Then I gave Atziri a shot...and promptly got wrecked. Would need some gear and gem tweaks to make it work...I got her to down to first 25% ok but when she split it was just silly...even with 6100 HP I got my ass handed to me. Ah well. :D

Day 13 comments:

Day of rest. I played little and most of the time in Dried Lake...

After seeing the Patch Notes I can say with certainty that I will not play Incinerate, at least until the next expansion... GGG still giving me reasons to think they do not know how to work. They create a universe with its own laws and then if they do not like something simply omit such laws as if nothing. That makes them look like a team of amateur programmers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info