[Moved] Kripparian is a sellout

This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

It is quite strange that he bites the hand that fed him all his popularity.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 14, 2013, 6:54:30 PM
OMG you dont love him? he's a legend. come jump on the Krippwagon

/sarcasm
Stop reposting this, your other post got moved. Stop being such a fucking loser.
You're right, ggg paid him to say those things. How could you GGG!??!?!? How could you kripp!?!? I'm so butthurt right now guys.
He's a sellout because he prefers a game made by an indie dev? Seems legit.
You're looking like a complete phaggot with these krip reposts
Seriously, who the hell cares about what Kripp says and what does anyone think about Diablo 3? Just play the game you like and be happy.
Let's forget the fact that D3 is a terrible game...

I never much took part in these "Stream Wars" people like Kripp, or Nugiun or whatever his name is...who I might add looks like one of the Beastie Boys Costumes in the Sabotage video...fucking Hipster...

But I have to agree with Kripparian on this. D3 began is an awful game right out the gate, with error 37 and whatnot. Then just got progressively worse...with the shit drops, soul-crushing repair costs because of cheap deaths, RMAH requirement in later levels, and absolutely nothing to do after finishing the final difficulty...Paragon levels...amazing...

We never sold out...Blizzard sold us out.
Last edited by Faction3 on Feb 14, 2013, 6:53:52 PM
blizzard sold out millions of people with that steaming pile of sh!t they call d3

"
xAdApt wrote:
OMG you dont love him? he's a legend. come jump on the Krippwagon

/sarcasm

He is a nobody and a looser just like anybody else but concerning PoE i wouldnt be surprised if GGG had a pic of him on the background of this site or even make an legendary item with his nick. This guy is totally bought by GGG and honestly this "new" Kripparrian its a pain to see and listen too when his recent attitude is to bash D3 for some "unknown" reason. Sad to see he was corrupted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info