Player Found Way to Advertise Without Risk of Being Reported

The player in the attached image found a way to advertise without the risk of being reported. As best as I can tell, there was no way for me to report this player because he didn't post in All/Trade Chat, so I couldn't right click his name.\

This could quickly get out of hand. Please allow us to report groups.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you see this, please email support@grindinggear.com with the character name and what town/league you see it in (so they can check and then hide the party if they can see it too).

We'll add reporting for it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I'm going to assume that zoom hack is not allowed :P
You should assume anything with "hack" attached to it is probably not allowed.
"
RaZmAn wrote:

Not only is it not allowed, but it's also a virus.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
RaZmAn wrote:

Standard virus; or something to try and loot your accounts currency?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I just wanted to note that you also can't report people that whisper you by right clicking their name in chat. Is this intentional? It seems like the next step for advertisers/scammers is to pull names from global/trade and whisper them. Of course we can always ignore but that doesn't really fix the problem in the grand scheme of things.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
rabidwolf9 wrote:
I just wanted to note that you also can't report people that whisper you by right clicking their name in chat. Is this intentional? It seems like the next step for advertisers/scammers is to pull names from global/trade and whisper them. Of course we can always ignore but that doesn't really fix the problem in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure they'll get around to it in time, at the moment they probably don't want there staff to be inundated with Reports from too many different avenues.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
lobe44 wrote:
You should assume anything with "hack" attached to it is probably not allowed.

No more hack in a hack'n slay ?
I'am disappointed :( .
"
Summoner wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
RaZmAn wrote:

Standard virus; or something to try and loot your accounts currency?

Probably both, and another virus which downloads even more viruses.

Assume the worst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info