New Skill Reveal - Contagion

At last, Chaos spells itshappening.gif
Last edited by Ultimakami on Nov 4, 2015, 12:14:16 AM
You have cancer of the AIDS.
"
ihasmario wrote:
This doesn't really address the issue. Proliferation for DoT is new and good, but it doesn't address the fundamental problem with DoT skills - they're just another DPS mechanic, which is slower than direct damage.

Well, look at it this way: your direct damage works faster when the tangos are softened up first.

"
If these chaos DoT came with curse-like effects, such as attribute lowering they would see use in PvP and in hardcore.

If Curse on Hit works with Contagion...

"
Helpmegod wrote:
When PA nerf? Broken gem with no brain mechanic.

You, sir, have a strange definition of 'broken'.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Mhh, could this be integrated into an RF build?
Yeah, the paucity of poison options were something I always found slightly disappointing. Can't be a Shadow Herbalist without poison! ;)

Very much looking forward to hashing out a poison build!
Love the looks of this (and the fact that there are more chaos skills to come). I wonder if certain nodes and combos will make the added chaos damage on Rebuke the Vaal an attractive addition. I've always wanted to do something with that piece of garbage, but it's... well... too terrible. If having chaos damage on an attack could proc some sort of debuff, then it might be worth it. Guess I'll have to bite my nails and see if the time has come.

(But probably not. Why no Rebuke buffs GGG? It's not a low leveling unique by any stretch of the imagination, and just so baaaad).
Can't wait to see the new Ebola builds after the poison changes :)
Literally flameblast ignite prolif without fear of reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info