ES - 3 470

Using Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline

Spoiler

Tooltip
15 118 dps without charger
18 869 with 3 frenzy charges

Bandits
OAK - ALIRA - OAK

I took endurance change on merciless cause i dont have a Lightning coil. If i had Coil i would take frenzy charge.

LEVELING

I leveled with firestorm untill 60 +- cause its fast and cheap. Flame totems aslo recommended.
U can also lvl up with incinerate but its much slower, and u need to keep using mana flasks all the time.

GEAR
Spoiler

Tips

While its ok to cast your spells from ES, i prefere to put them on Blood Magic, because in maps like Less Regen, less recovery, your ES will be at 1/2 of its max most of the times so u dont really wanna spent more es while whirling blading through entire map + u dont havew any ES regen while u have plenty of HP regen.

Map mods

The worst enemy is less recovery. 40% less recovery is still fine 60% is terrible, and once u start chaining t12+ maps u will roll less recovery quite often. I help myself with Vaal discipline which boosts my es to like 5k so thats basically free full recharge of your ES.
You can run vuln, extra dmg, -max no problem, even without Coil its still fine if not done with less recovery.

If u got more questions contact me on stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/zuki_cz
Last edited by Zuki_CZ on Nov 18, 2015, 7:59:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info