Atziri's Prodigy

"
botanica wrote:

Yes one of your friends showed up and defended!!?? you somehow like u were the one and only creator of a godly build. So my expectations were in that direction. And then I came here and see that u use gluttony of elements and that's it. I think posts like this shouldn't be allowed since this isn't a build guide by ANY means. It is just you showing a single item. Pointless. GL&HF this is the last post&time i wasted on this thread

I would like to think that there is a little more than just gluttony of elements. I have a feeling someone did not watch the videos. The symbiotic relationship with Gluttony, righteous fire, arc, brotherhood, ele weakness on hit, dual apep's, +1 curse boots which add more to the damage as well. I could go on but since you are done with the post I will have to find other means of enjoyment elsewhere.
Really cool build, uses lots of exclusive and underused mechanics from newer items to become not only unaffected by elemental damage, buy healed from it, perpetually, while simultaneously clearing relatively quickly with arc, well done. Even on a budget, well done! I can see so many possibilities from this build with better gear, this was done with Tabula! Physical damage can be dealt with using items that convert physical damage to elemental.

I like the build, very well done. you have my support, Bu!
wow so good build wow immortal wow
"
botanica wrote:
wow so good build wow immortal wow

Good build. Bad critique. I see a lot of creativity that has gone into the op's build. You either did not watch the video or you don't have the capacity to understand what the op has introduced in regards to synergy between skill gems, jewels, and various items. Personally, I get a lot more enjoyment from seeing something creative like this build than I do from watching the usual "flavor of the month" builds like Incinerate simply because they are Atziri viable.

To the op: Please don't get discouraged because of simple people that can't appreciate your build. Instead, continue to improve upon it and update it accordingly as builds such as yours are inspiring and draw more people to the game.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:

To the op: Please don't get discouraged because of simple people that can't appreciate your build. Instead, continue to improve upon it and update it accordingly as builds such as yours are inspiring and draw more people to the game.

Thank you I appreciate that, and I intend on sitting down and focusing on my newer options with blasphemy and any other angles that may come from the new content. I hope they do not alter the skill tree in a negative sense for any of my builds but everyone feels that way.

Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar is currently ideal for the build but simply cannot afford it right now.
Whats your /deaths and how well does this work in low density/closed maps?
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info