Atziri's Prodigy

I would like to submit my Atziri's Prodigy for build of the week however my presentation is awkward and it feels rather unprofessional but I would like to put it out there.
My gluttony of elements duration is currently 24.36 seconds long. There i snot much to say here since I cover most of it during both videos first is a discussion of gear, skill tree, jewels, and gems. The second video shows it in action, and again I cannot stress of how much improvement can be done I just do not have the currency to do so at this time.

Gear          

Jewels          

skill tree          

discussion video          

Test video          
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2016, 10:10:44 PM
Woot! Guide finally here.

I wish the volume was a little louder.

Grats on all the hard work.
My microphone has always been soft but I was not trying to be quiet.
The ideal chest for more reasons that 1 is

Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar,

/increased Chaos Damage
/increased Armour and Evasion
/maximum Life
/increased Life Leeched per second

I may give up ele weakness on hit gloves which will also allow me to change my boots to something with a preferable 30% movement.

I forgot to mention the idea of a low life shav's es version. Though much more expensive you would be able to run better auras, however I am uncertain about blood magic since you would want Zealots Oath for the amazing regen on your ES. You could still just life leech as BM.
Way to go Bu!

Hope to see more of this soon, keep improving, it really looks promising.
Dont get me wrong it is all cool and thanks for the effort but. With low hp u will get one shoted later no? I mean u didnt prove anything here man u just used glutony of elements? So how this is a build? This was so called immortal build so where is the physical and chaos damage immunity?
Physical or chaos immunity was never mentioned or suggested. With up to 8 endurance charges physical damage is not much of a problem and will only get easier over time. As for chaos damage no cpu amount of chaos damage can over power the regen from righteous fire + gluttony. Immunity would be called invulnerability. I feel that your expectations come from another source prior to this post with ill intent. Perhaps you are giving your honest opinion, then again so am I. It is just how you are coming off about it. "This was so called immortal build" suggests you knew the basis of what I have been up to. Regardless of what I could have built your motive seems negative in nature.
I get the part where Endurance Charges + Immortal Call and Gluttony of Elements + Righteous Fire make you nearly invicible but the problem with the low HP remains.

Big physical hitters in maps should be able to one-shot you quite easily and big elemental hits will first down your HP to 0 before getting healed through Gluttony, so they will effectively kill you.

I know your gear isn't perfect but your health will most likely still won't be enough to survive most big hits in endgame. Have you considered dropping some jewel sockets (I know how important Atziri's Reign is for the build but health is too) to get health nodes to at least be able to survive the guaranteed one-shots ?
"
Vadler wrote:
I get the part where Endurance Charges + Immortal Call and Gluttony of Elements + Righteous Fire make you nearly invicible but the problem with the low HP remains.

Big physical hitters in maps should be able to one-shot you quite easily and big elemental hits will first down your HP to 0 before getting healed through Gluttony, so they will effectively kill you.

I know your gear isn't perfect but your health will most likely still won't be enough to survive most big hits in endgame. Have you considered dropping some jewel sockets (I know how important Atziri's Reign is for the build but health is too) to get health nodes to at least be able to survive the guaranteed one-shots ?

Yes I do intend on giving up some jewel sockets for more life and/or damage once I have decided if I am going to keep 3 curse or go down to 2. From that I can replace my boots and my gloves or eventually get a better pair of gloves with ele weakness on hit. When my gear is set in stone I will then start keeping track of how long it takes on average to build up gluttony again and again and met the duration closely. Though duration belts are more expensive than endurance charge belts i will try to switch them. I can afford to lose 1 endurance charge.
"
Buology wrote:
Physical or chaos immunity was never mentioned or suggested. With up to 8 endurance charges physical damage is not much of a problem and will only get easier over time. As for chaos damage no cpu amount of chaos damage can over power the regen from righteous fire + gluttony. Immunity would be called invulnerability. I feel that your expectations come from another source prior to this post with ill intent. Perhaps you are giving your honest opinion, then again so am I. It is just how you are coming off about it. "This was so called immortal build" suggests you knew the basis of what I have been up to. Regardless of what I could have built your motive seems negative in nature.

Yes one of your friends showed up and defended!!?? you somehow like u were the one and only creator of a godly build. So my expectations were in that direction. And then I came here and see that u use gluttony of elements and that's it. I think posts like this shouldn't be allowed since this isn't a build guide by ANY means. It is just you showing a single item. Pointless. GL&HF this is the last post&time i wasted on this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info