So uh ''You have been put on call'' Jury duty

What does that mean :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

it means you have to go, and if they pick you, you can look forward to a really boring 2 weeks/2 years
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

it means you have to go, and if they pick you, you can look forward to a really boring 2 weeks/2 years

I was called once but it was in a city about 60km away and I said phuq dat I'm not paying for the gas to drive back and forth 5 days a week indefinitely lel

But maybe murica is different, I_NO is murican right

Ye, she's in trouble :p I'd give them some silly answers in the interview, respond with "yes but I like peanut butter" to every second of third question
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Ye, she's in trouble :p I'd give them some silly answers in the interview, respond with "yes but I like peanut butter" to every second of third question

Nice sig BTW luls

Right?! ahahah :D
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

I was called once but it was in a city about 60km away and I said phuq dat I'm not paying for the gas to drive back and forth 5 days a week indefinitely lel

But maybe murica is different, I_NO is murican right

ye western coast me thinks
When they send you a questionaire, make lots of typos. Spelling your own name wrong is a sure way to get out of jury duty.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Make all of your R's look like little mini dinosaurs. :)
Why the fuck would you ever change Search and Destroy?
I got my first Jury Duty last week that I didn't have a good reason to get out of. (No college, no taking care of kids, etc.)

I showed up and waited around where I needed to be. About an hour later, the judge let us know the defendant settled, that there would not be a trial, and that we were released from our duty.

Overall not too bad. The few times my wife has gone, it was for pretty mundane shit that was settled within a day or two (assault and battery, petty theft, etc).
Last edited by pneuma on Nov 4, 2015, 11:27:33 AM
AFAIK she's unemployed and doesn't go to school. Maybe she can at least make a few bucks out've it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info