The Darkshrine Events Have Begun!

should have made a screen of gmp normal merveil without having any cold res.. scary :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Dominus 4 added projectile, he was sparking like crazyyyy! Gosh!
Another picture of a Clone Shrine Effect

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
I didn't get past act 1 but I already wrote off this event as a fail.

Dropped my first rare item in ship graveyard (what was the point of all the shrines I left behind if there's no bloody rare drop to trigger the shrine?) . Ran it unidentified nothing happened. Dropped the second one in ship graveyard cave. Got the "Prepared for trouble? How about double?".
Of course that with a cleared area nothing happened again.

If this is your idea of fun, I'd hate to be in your shoes on a Sunday.

You'd probably count grain of sand and call that a rush.

Starting fresh feels barbaric (I loathe it and find myself depressed) and this event can make it more difficult with letting go of our precious rares that give us a chance at progression. And when the darkshrines give us some cryptic message that doesn't seem to do a damn thing really makes it frustrating, but imagine how fun it will be when we do progress and push through. What would the event be if they didn't have darkshrines until the endgame when we're all well geared and have plenty of rares to throw away? We all must push through it and heopfully get lucky. So, i'll see you back in game friend. Good luck!
"
sinome wrote:
Another picture of a Clone Shrine Effect

Ooo. Two witches for the price of one. ;)
loop
oke
one thing ive noticed when u activate a shrine and it seems that nothing is happening, then it might have spawned a strongbox in a random map location. had this twice, cant remember the text it returned but it was 2 different sentences and one spawned a normal strongbox, the other a large strongbox. both boxes appeared in an already cleared part of the zone.
file:///C:/Users/zAce31/Documents/My%20Games/Path%20of%20Exile/Screenshots/screenshot-0006.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info