Like metal music?....

"
Metero wrote:
Manchild music. Sorry Plebs.

Based on what?
yes of couse
I do.
I wonder if there is beer on the sun.
My personally opinion. People who listen to only older metal and say that new metal is worse are funny for me. Let's know bands like ACDC, Metallica, Slayer etc are very boring for some people because they remember 2ndWW, lol.
"
Luqe wrote:
My personally opinion. People who listen to only older metal and say that new metal is worse are funny for me. Let's know bands like ACDC, Metallica, Slayer etc are very boring for some people because they remember 2ndWW, lol.

Funny joke, mate. I've been listening to a lot of new metal stuff, actually before liking the older stuff. And when I compare them, new stuff sounds copy-pasted and just with worse lyrics and song structures.
Will most likely never get into beta.
Scratch that. (trollface)
"
Armoros wrote:
"
Luqe wrote:

Funny joke, mate. I've been listening to a lot of new metal stuff, actually before liking the older stuff. And when I compare them, new stuff sounds copy-pasted and just with worse lyrics and song structures.

Maybe, but it's still less overrated ;)
The thing about new metal bands is that they seem to abandon the awesome atmosphere effect that the older metal bands had, especially in death and thrash metal, they use clean production and just force themselves to be as much brutal as possible, that's the main problem with the new bands tbh, but I still listen to a lot of new bands like Warbringer and there's still a lot of good death metal bands emerging with sick Incantation worship like Disma or Funebrarum.
U JELLY?????????
i love the darkest most brutal metal in the burning hells
^ lol
Will most likely never get into beta.
Scratch that. (trollface)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info