Kripparian is a sellout

This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

It is quite strange that he bites the hand that fed him all his popularity.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 14, 2013, 9:56:01 PM
And I should care because.....?
or . . he actually likes the game

btw: im not a watcher of his stream (or not a "subscriber")

No paying was done to say this.
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Sell out? He's speaks the truth, Blizzard isn't trying as hard as they could on the game. It's no means a bad game, but there's so many better options out there. Stop being so dramatic.
Why is this even a topic?
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Why would you complain in here ?!?!?

Just simply stop watching his video if you don't like and stop winning about it.
Yeah! What a amateur sellout! He's not even getting paid for those insults!

If I were in his position I would be RICH by now I tells ya!

RICH I TELLS YA!!!!!!!!!!!1
"
xreasonz wrote:

No paying was done to say this.

Pretty much feels like the reason why he is being that much biased lately when usually he was neutral.
Last edited by Heyhey on Feb 14, 2013, 4:36:36 PM
Trolly HeyHey. Nothing to see hear.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
Erm nobody cares?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info