Season 14 feedback

Pro:
Improved sheduling.(For EU it would certainly be better to move for example https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463953 forward 1 hour. While EU has several geographical zones, there are only 2 Timezones for entire Europe, that's the time a lot of Europeans have dinner)

Improved Rewards

Contra:

Still only 6 rewards(Come on you could even drop some 1/32 of a divinination card there to fill the gaps. Like 2 slots for casuals and ~100 pts steps after the 100 pts reward)

Unclear unless you look into the threadsEternal Torment should read "Eternal Torment Solo/Party" "Blamt Party" needs to read "1h Blamt Party" etc.

No nonstandard races(aka no lethal combo races) since like season seven aka "Same racetypes all the time"
Season 2 tested out a lot of mods but the variation to kill the S1 monotony literally disappeared. There has been BLAMT EL once so why not use the mods? Immolation EL/Descent/DC.
TI, TM, AM. The races are voided anywhere so why not an EE EL or so.

No longer Void Races. There used to be longer EL and even an 8h Descent for testing. But now nobody knows how EL changed past a ~3x area even it has been changed after the 24h EL.

BLAMT Bosskill is entirely untested. Brutus was avoided by most already in 3h BLAMTs.
So you should either create some Out of Season Blamts with longer durations and add rewards for other unique mobs from Hillock to Chatters.
The difficult of BLAMT is the beginning and not the late game. If everybody gets a Goldrim Blamt becomes really simple.

It's going to be hard for GGG to take your feedback seriously when you haven't really raced since season 6, and because your name is Hilbert.
I don't race because the rewards a crap and the races are the same repetive modes over and over since season 7.

As for my "reputation" my hate towards the incompetence of the balance devs should be known.
Ideas from yesterday believing in balance curves, one shot= difficulty and other work methods that I detest.
Especially the areas time investment, reward and randomness make me stay away.
I stand by the point that Asiagrinders have no future. The market is oversaturated for years.

So when I post that they did something right they certainly will appreciate it.
"
Hilbert wrote:
I don't race because the rewards a crap and the races are the same repetive modes over and over since season 7.

As for my "reputation" my hate towards the incompetence of the balance devs should be known.
Ideas from yesterday believing in balance curves, one shot= difficulty and other work methods that I detest.
Especially the areas time investment, reward and randomness make me stay away.
I stand by the point that Asiagrinders have no future. The market is oversaturated for years.

So when I post that they did something right they certainly will appreciate it.

Do you get a good return for the time you invest in salt mining about a topic which doesn't even affect you? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Another season where the rewards are dismal or unreasonable to attain and I am very much not incentivized to participate. I'm pretty sure season 6 was the last time I felt even slightly encouraged to race more than a handful of times a season. Considering how many of these uniques I could find in a fraction of the time needed to race it's slightly insulting that they are given as a "reward" and offers nothing to me other than alt-art which so often isn't 3D and currently is not useable for long out of standard. Now they are pushing for this race whenever is convenient for you style that seems incredibly abusable if there were good rewards, which will probably make rewards even worse in the future.

:\
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Nov 5, 2015, 6:16:25 PM
"
p0t wrote:
Another season where the rewards are dismal or unreasonable to attain and I am very much not incentivized to participate.

No comment on their quality, but no one can complain about them being unreasonable to attain anymore. There are 30% more races and all races award points even if you die. Around triple the people as normal are going to get the 1,000 point reward. (56+ people on pace with a bunch easily within reach).
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Do you get a good return for the time you invest in salt mining about a topic which doesn't even affect you? =0[.]o=

I can save those few minutes to respond. Several 1000 hours of grinding on the other hand would equal me having the last reply and being the OP of every single thread on the sub forum.

Also I don't waste minutes by spellchecking so haha.
Last edited by Hilbert on Nov 8, 2015, 2:41:02 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Hillbert posts are like a fire you could put some water on it and put it out or you can add gasoline to it and see where it goes. I think the second one is a lot more fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info