Patch 2.0.5 Patch Notes, Soulthirst Race Season Details, Last Day of Halloween Microtransactions!

The Soulthirst Race Season will include the following events:
  • Soulthirst, Signature Event, Upon killing rare monsters you gain Soul Eater for 10 seconds.
  • Descent
  • [/li]
  • Eternal Torment, 10 Torment Spirits inhabit areas.
  • Headhunter Solo, Upon killing rare monsters, you gain all their mods for 20 seconds. Every monster pack has a rare monster (even the Twilight Strand). This race is voided.
  • Standard Burst Races
  • Boss Kill Events, including your traditional boss kill events (Brutus, Merveil etc) and now including a 24-Hour BLAMT "Boss Kill" rewarding many more points than normal.
  • Descent Champions
  • Endless Ledge
  • BLAMT Races (1 Hour)
  • Ledge Burst
  • Exiles Everywhere (20 Exiles per Area)
  • 30 Minute / 45 Minute / 1 Hour / 2 Hour / 3 Hour Races

Today is the last day to purchase the Halloween Witch Hat and Webbed Hat microtransactions! The sale ends at Midnight Pacific Time. These microtransactions won't be back in future, so if you're interested in them, today is your last chance to grab them!

The Awakening Supporter Packs will stop being sold on November 14th. The Awakening Pack comes with 250 points, which is enough to purchase the Halloween Microtransactions and have some points left over!

We've heard that some players were concerned about the supporter pack sale ending sooner than they expected. If you're in this boat, don't forget that the customer support team offers payment plans which can reserve the pack for you for up to 6 months after the commencement of your plan. The plans themselves are flexible and can be customised to suit your needs. If you're interested in more information about this please get in touch with the team at support@grindinggear.com
cool.
gj

inb4 op stun boots lol
Last edited by Strxex on Nov 1, 2015, 9:06:51 PM
Going to try and compete for this race season!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
First page hype
Awesome
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Nov 1, 2015, 9:04:24 PM
HYPE!
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
OOO!!
Looks pretty coool!
nice
Perfect! ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info