Goodbye folks.

Cya in open beta. Have fun around.
Former world of warcraft player.
Since Classic wow.
Quit 3 months ago.
You didnt explain to me the number 13 ???

:~~~(
lol? moping on the boards for 2 days then a "cya" post?
funny as heh.

-Ghola
"
ghola wrote:
lol? moping on the boards for 2 days then a "cya" post?
funny as heh.

-Ghola

^This. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Heh. Apparently couldn't deny the lure of QQing on the ebil PoE forum:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/14652/page/1#p247775

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lil' ragekid :)
Ragekid? hahaha rofl.
I know i don't deserve it in order with someone else, But i am all day in that site, Waiting and waiting and waiting... And all i see is people that made an account and they didn't even change their avatars.... And they take a key. So sad.
Since Classic wow.
Quit 3 months ago.
If someone simply doesn't care about avatars? If they don't see the point of watching the forums all day?

I mean, okay. Maybe the keys should be send to another user if they first user doesn't activate it in like 5 days or so.
"
Estren wrote:
If someone simply doesn't care about avatars? If they don't see the point of watching the forums all day?
I mean, okay. Maybe the keys should be send to another user if they first user doesn't activate it in like 5 days or so.

At least invite people that are all day in here, Or they are wait till february and they still wait in forum... (YES i saw that too...) For that i told you, SO SAD.
Since Classic wow.
Quit 3 months ago.
Maybe some people don't have much to say on the forums until they can comment on the actual game? Just because someone isn't on the forums all the time does not mean that they are not just as excited about getting a beta key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info