Devilian, the new "f2p" mmoarpg

It's not to bad really, though i've not got far into it, the only real downsides are in it's free to play model, which so far isn't looking to free.

2 character slots before you start forking over cash for more.

24 inventory slots by default, extended to 32 with 1 quests with you paying to unlock more after that, though gear only takes the one slot but you do need to carry potions, megaphones for chat and possibly other stuff.

Bank consists of 16 slots then you need to start dipping into the wallet

Currently the dungeon system has "stamina" which if i understand it limits you on the times you can run dungeons (per day or week i don't know) but you can bypass this by cash shop items to replenish your stamina, it is apparently due to be reworked/removed.

Pets give buffs, which you can buy for real money, though there are some given ingame (quests i think) that are 7 day temps.

There may be more...and it may change before launch (please trion don't fuck it up) so far though nothing has been really annoying.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 31, 2015, 7:33:15 PM
Thing it is Trion and they fuck up everything. Do not bother, it will be a disaster for you. Since Rift, that they failed to update properly(engine had issues, that was the main issue of the game, still the same years later), it went from bad to worse.

Archage is definitely the worst P2W game I've ever seen. Monthly + heavy P2W features, I know people who have tossed thousands in it, and the game is extremly poor gameplay wise and content wise... Trion will do the same with this game, intensive P2W, moneysinking the weaks.
Last edited by galuf on Nov 1, 2015, 12:37:21 PM
Err what? Trion? hmmm...

I need more purple titles
Yeah what's up with those pets and talismans giving real ingame boosts and costing money? I heard the developer / publisher made other 'f2p' games and screwed them up though. Too bad cuz it looks good, and looks like it plays good too. Also heavily Diablo-influenced, artwise, even down to specific ripoffs. Yet at other times, looks so Asian .... like a FF game. Struggling for identity.
"

Its. So. Korean.

this, in many ways.
IGN : @Morgoth
>Korean MMO
>Trion is the western publisher

No thanks.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've pretty much had it with Korean F2P's.

They usually have remarkably unethical micro-transactions or some kind of other anti-fun system that prohibits smarts and skills from having the ultimate effect on gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info