23 Players Banned for Use of Third-Party Software

"
Xanin wrote:
*Some have complained that there were no warnings before this ban*

Lol, im glad they didnt get a warning, good job

Yeah, its like if the police had to give a warning to a criminal beforehand: "Hey, we will go by your house on friday to arrest you. Is that ok for you?"
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Xanin wrote:

Yeah, its like if the police had to give a warning to a criminal beforehand: "Hey, we will go by your house on friday to arrest you. Is that ok for you?"

"Terribly sorry but I'm having some of the extended family over for dinner, could we raincheck it to Sunday evening? I expect to be full-on food coma'd on Saturday."
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Xanin wrote:

Ask yourself what exactly you're after, people stopping or getting revenge.
In my country the police does warn people (for example prior to enforcing speed limits).
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Oct 29, 2015, 11:53:30 PM
"

Some have complained that there were no warnings before this ban.

Priceless. I can't believe some people are this daft.

GG GGG. :)
Last edited by Chewstick on Oct 29, 2015, 11:38:16 PM
On a single league, on a single day, you see way more than 23 different accounts spamming RMT sites in global alone. I don't understand why people are surprised that a whole 23 got banned lol.
I mean thanks for locking accounts of course, but I just don't know how 23 accounts banned is thread-worthy. Considering all the global RMT spam, all the bots farming that currency, all the bot forum spam, aren't there well over 100 accounts banned every day?

Unless by 23 "players" you really meant 23 players, like real people who have higher level characters with normal names and shit. Not the accounts that are obviously only made to spam.

Then that's pretty rad. :)

fake edit: I know the title says players and not accounts. I know it's not necessarily the same. But sometimes they (gaming companies) tend to use "players" instead of "accounts" and vice-versa.
Justice Boner !

23 is too few, go after the RMTers !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Pretty sure *last* global warning you gave you said something about it being strictly business going forward. F' em.
How long were they using the stuff before you caught them?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Serleth wrote:
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Xanin wrote:

"Terribly sorry but I'm having some of the extended family over for dinner, could we raincheck it to Sunday evening? I expect to be full-on food coma'd on Saturday."

"Ok, Sunday it is. We arrive at 10am because we don't want to wake you up too early. If by any chance you could make us coffee we bring the donuts and handcuffs." :)
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Oct 30, 2015, 12:49:25 AM
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info