Disappointment with the killing the undying in the sewers.

You use the Infernal Talc on the undying and it just kind of disappears. I remember laughing about it in the original open beta and justified it by the fact that it was beta and not finished.

It's now 2.0 and it is still looks like a little fire effect found from a google search on top of the wall just disappearing. Every single person I have tried to get to play poe has been blown away by the lack of... of....... quality.

Every time I have to cover it with stuff like: it's an indie game. It has an inexperienced company behind it. It's art team is tiny and has other priories. It's being worked on. Yeah, the animations suck, just focus on the loot.

I was telling myself that everyone was busy working on drawing act four..... but act four is out, and it still looks unfinished. At least the Malachai death animation is cool.

"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
Every time I have to cover it with stuff like: it's an indie game. It has an inexperienced company behind it. It's art team is tiny and has other priories. It's being worked on. Yeah, the animations suck, just focus on the loot.

Have had to say the exact same thing to pretty much everyone I introduced to this game.

Hoping for a complete player character animation revamp, with better rigs/skellies or whatever they use. And better tech for ingame 3d art so they can pump those unique 3d art/mtx out faster.

And better VFX tech so the devs dont have to redraw the same skill 10 times to fit every weapon and character size. Which would also allow them to throw out mtx's faster.

Maybe 2-3 years down the line...
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info