Community Showcase - Cosplay, Music, Videos and more!

wow that remix is awesome

ending is epic <3

gz to all
great showcase

take a bow
Great remix
Cosplay cool too

Hurt to eye watch that shit playing.. All those deaths must be fixed.. If not, dont play in Hc :D Not even with desync cant die in Hc, or can but not that easy.

Aren't you a special snowflake? Even if some of those rips were super dumb, he is learning from his mistakes, still has a shitton of fun in hardcore and has the balls to show the vods. You are probably the kind of reddit guy who just blames every rip on lags, disconnects, crashes or the game being overtuned.

Or maybe I am wrong, you are an exceptional player and look down upon people who die all the time. If that's the case, how about you make your characters public so we can all admire you.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Oct 29, 2015, 2:43:23 PM
Hi mom!
"
Sekkna wrote:
Hi mom!

Mom, get the camera!
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Midas666 wrote:
Hurt to eye watch that shit playing.. All those deaths must be fixed.. If not, dont play in Hc :D Not even with desync cant die in Hc, or can but not that easy.

Aren't you a special snowflake? Even if some of those rips were super dumb, he is learning from his mistakes, still has a shitton of fun in hardcore and has the balls to show the vods. You are probably the kind of reddit guy who just blames every rip on lags, disconnects, crashes or the game being overtuned.

Or maybe I am wrong, you are an exceptional player and look down upon people who die all the time. If that's the case, how about you make your characters public so we can all admire you.
Its funny because Sekkna has higher level Hardcore characters than him.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Really good work on the Catarina costume. The only thing that's missing is the ability to levitate.
I really laughed when that poor guy died on the Twilight Strand. Been there.
Dat 17hp
make me laugh
Two years of Desync rips lol. Dude half of those deaths were from insane desync. I've been there though, shit is so stupid but they finally found a solution so that works, I guess.

In any event, Desecrate rips are so real. I just ripped my 89 Voltaxic build like three weeks ago to a desecrate death. I had Blood Dance and a bunch of Frenzy Charges up when I opened my passive tree so I wasn't degening at first. Then, the charges expired, and a few seconds later I hear...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth be told, Desecrated ground is dumb. If nothing else, your character should cough or something while standing in it.
Team Won
Nice stuff ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info