Community Showcase - Cosplay, Music, Videos and more!

Amazing work, Asahisuperdry, very impressive and the right point of what a witch is =)
IGN:
Invasion: pewewPewpepppewePwepw
Onslaught: SporkDatShitOutaThem
Softcore: DualSporkIsHere
Hurt to eye watch that shit playing.. All those deaths must be fixed.. If not, dont play in Hc :D Not even with desync cant die in Hc, or can but not that easy.
love the remix
That Witch hanging those people. I'm assuming it's how she got exiled like killing the peoples kids. Anyways it's so dark and so cool. Well done.
RIP video, the best, feel good right now, desecrated ground death the BEST! I totaly understand, happend to me once... This game is hard as hell, and anyone who say, i can do that, do this, with easy is lying, everybody must play for the fist time... Just have respect for the new players... And somebody don't have money to pay to win ;) Some people have too much high ego = complex :))
"
aLunaNaughty wrote:
<blushing> Happy Halloween! Next might be Piety, thoughts?

Thank you for the shout out <3

I feel so honored ^.^

twitch.tv/alunanaughty

Piety cosplay sounds like fun idea, really like Catarina one, also great to see that also went Cemetery to really make it full experience, such dedication to really show Catarina, awesome !
It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
lol that 17 life!
can we pleeeeeeeeease get some of the fan created artworks as forum icons? yes ? YEERS?
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
"
neoflux wrote:
"
molderx3 wrote:
hello

it's me

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
I really like the witch fan art. Great style!

The 7 minutes of rips was amusing, it's interesting to see how the characters (or the player) grew over time. I wish I had videos of me playing in 2013 :)
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info