PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Legacy Maps Question

Hi, with the change of maps not displaying their level but their Tier, Legacy maps also changed, for example a Legacy Cells Map is now Tier 8 but enemies are level 73 while a New Tier 8 map is 75.
My question is about map drops inside Legacy maps, if I'm playing for example that Legacy Cells Maps I'd get maps belonging to the Tier 8(75) or to the current map level (73) ??

Hope I've explained myself well enough-

Thanks in advance
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 11:02:51 AM
You're running a level 73 map so you will drop level 73 items.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
nevermind. should have read the post better.

BTW that inside a tier 8 map the boss won't drop a tier 10 map because it is tagged on a legacy map makes that tier-tag thingy even more unintelligible than i thought it was.
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Oct 28, 2015, 7:13:50 AM
Just ignore the whole map tier bullshit and just do your loot prediction with the map level.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I'd like to add a question: If I run a legacy overgrown ruin (tier 1) or legacy springs (tier 3) will those maps drop the div cards they currently have a chance to dop?
Last edited by innervation on May 22, 2016, 9:02:45 AM
"
innervation wrote:
I'd like to add a question: If I run a legacy overgrown ruin (tier 1) or legacy springs (tier 3) will those maps drop the div cards they currently have a chance to dop?

Yup.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Well at least something good came out of me cleaning up my standard stash tabs. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info