Too many actions bug

Currently, Hedtrawma is a multi-sweep + 2x vengeance marauder.

Apparently there has been some sort of forced logout implemented for "Too many actions."

This forced logout is occurring almost every time I get into a long fight. I was just booted twice when trying to fight Dominus. It's also happened with other bosses.

This is maddening and unplayable. Are there any plans to fix this bug soon, so I can play again?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Cheopis wrote:

Apparently there has been some sort of forced logout implemented for "Too many actions."

This forced logout is occurring almost every time I get into a long fight. I was just booted twice when trying to fight Dominus. It's also happened with other bosses.

This is maddening and unplayable. Are there any plans to fix this bug soon, so I can play again?

are you playing over wifi?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Cheopis wrote:

are you playing over wifi?

There's no wireless connection of any type between my keyboard and my ISP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info