[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Nice guide bro! am new into the game, lv 52 and running
I did this build as 2nd char in talis league and had fun.
Censored.
I guess this build is more good if you play in HC league? I decided to start with ziggy's firestorm build in SC essence and when looking at what you made ,using zombies and double curses, it's right for HC .
Anyway what does it better than ziggy's firestorm build? Can you compare them to me please. Still deciding if I should try yours instead of pushing through the end with his.
Last edited by Lafielaq on Sep 7, 2016, 6:11:04 AM
The CWDT setup doesn't work anymore. Immortal Call will still cast, but not Convocation. Just thought you should know. Otherwise great guide, super fun, super tanky while still being strong :D
"
Chillekinden wrote:
The CWDT setup doesn't work anymore. Immortal Call will still cast, but not Convocation. Just thought you should know. Otherwise great guide, super fun, super tanky while still being strong :D

Why is this?
I am using the CWDT setup and as far as I can say it still works.
I haven't seen ZiggyD's Firestorm in action myself, but from what I see, it's not really all that different with the exception of minions. I feel this build has better chances of survival as we have a meatshield soaking up damage from all kinds of sources. Especially with the new reworked bosses, this is a huge help. I believe ZiggyD's version has more life, so the character itself will be tankier.
I am working on a version for HC though. While this version might already get you far in HC, you might want to wait another few days for me to release the HC one :)

Convocation also works for me. Are you sure it's not overleveled?
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Rerolling a Berserker and attempting to make a FireStormer out of him instead of my Elementalist. Got Elementalist to 77 and didn't ever feel like the world beater or anything close to tanky as I wanted (for me). I LOVE the spell though, never really used it before failing at fireball this season.

Rolling Berserker for the built in leech, 40% more damage, and some less damage taken. Also will use Repentance Gloves for Iron Will, will run ZO, EB and MoM for some toughness, and wear Armor/ES gear and take Armor/ES% nodes. So lots of life, max resists, good bit of ES/Mana, different damage mitigations, TONS of damage, and just kind of different.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAWBBQU1CQWdBQWdNYllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVI4RUVlV2lwYnNBYWVBMjE4bTZxU3NnX0oxLVlXVzNQTWpXUzJMMy1DcmMtUVlmNTZJTEhIYjR6aHdQdUtQcTRreHpjNi02bkNOZ2tWa2g4Z3hFdExKdzJ4UjhDQkFlRDIxWEdPbGlzbVBGc050aEpHeXFON0ZVUVdJZGxFUTlNTFJTd2doN2JDOEh6bFNDZHJocHM1Q0xWcHZmQktVX3NPRHJZSnktUVZWVzFuczNTSWZKQmdnZFhEZGxoclkzUGZoa3VKLTBHRHRSOENmYWVQSXgyTnVra3FoWnY0Mm9EZFpFcldIZGZCUEpGT3VHbVYwM2pfbzhhT0xVRVJVZkFaZ1N6b2dEd0h6d0Y3M3lDbTlsOGRxeG84bzhhYnp1Rk1wcmdSWjFUVXZoZlg5QWhrT29Rdndna042ZHQ0Tmc9AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

Haven't gotten time to really BUILD it yet, that was a 5 minute run through the skill tree just to see what I could get. Not optimized by any means.

Again, thanks for this thread TS. Introduced me to Fire Storm, now I think I am hooked....
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Sep 7, 2016, 10:51:25 AM
I was wonder what is the best way to deal with the mana issue? Mine is 49.6 per second. Just feels I can't keep up with the mana.
Can this tree be used with flameblast? How is fb damage compared to firestorm?
Last edited by epancake on Sep 7, 2016, 12:57:07 PM
If you havent already, try quay map. I just dont know how to take it on. Boss is a real pain, hopefully with your minions you will be able to take him on somehow.
Any tips anyone, as firestormers how to kill this thing, it raped me good with max block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info