[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

How is everyone dealing with the curses? Curse on hit has been nerf hasn't it? It only hits a single target now with no AoE and it does not appear to cast multiple curses, only one. Am I doing something wrong here?

Blasphemy seems like the better option due to the low rate that HoT procs.
"
Arakus wrote:
How is everyone dealing with the curses? Curse on hit has been nerf hasn't it? It only hits a single target now with no AoE and it does not appear to cast multiple curses, only one. Am I doing something wrong here?

Blasphemy seems like the better option due to the low rate that HoT procs.

getting 2 curses is ok for me,I kill everything before they are all cursed, i'll try blas. gem
Why do I have the feeling that this may be THE build that can lure me back to the game after two years :P

One quick question guys. I like playing multiplayer in ARPGs. Will I be kicked out immediately from MP with this build due to massive FPS issues? Or will my gig simply fry during a 4-player game?
.. Because it is awesome! :D

I haven't tried the new elementist tree too much myself. I did a few maps on my old firestormer and noticed it was just fine, I don't know how it is on lower levels. but from what I read here, it's even at lower levels not a big problem.

I said it before But Blasphemy has a short range, and we tend to stay at a big distance. I don't recommend going for blasphemy as it requires you to be in the heat of battle. If you want more options to shock, The three dragons is always a very solid option :)

If your gig is fine, you won't get booted from the game. I haven't played much in a party, so I don't know how tolerant others will be towards firestorm. My guess is that it'll be fine. In the end you can carry others with ease ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
.. Because it is awesome! :D

I haven't tried the new elementist tree too much myself. I did a few maps on my old firestormer and noticed it was just fine, I don't know how it is on lower levels. but from what I read here, it's even at lower levels not a big problem.

I said it before But Blasphemy has a short range, and we tend to stay at a big distance. I don't recommend going for blasphemy as it requires you to be in the heat of battle. If you want more options to shock, The three dragons is always a very solid option :)

If your gig is fine, you won't get booted from the game. I haven't played much in a party, so I don't know how tolerant others will be towards firestorm. My guess is that it'll be fine. In the end you can carry others with ease ;P

Hello can you cut your passive skill tree for (20-40-60-80-100) or for(30-60-90-100)?
There's a leveling tree in the first post!

Here it is again :)

Leveling_Tree
16p
We stay close and grab the damage, mana, minion and life nodes nearby. Even though we get minion nodes early on, minions aren't really reliable at this point. It's good to have them up before going into a hard fight, but don't worry about them dieing if they do.

32p
We head down and grab the first cluster of duration nodes. We stack a bit more life to get that extra survivability.

47p/2apWe get more life, damage AoE and cast speed, for our first labyrinth fight. With this tree, you should be able to overcome the labyrinth. The first two ascendancy points will go into shaper of desolation.

66p/2ap
We head up to get Heart of Flame, and grab the second duration cluster at the bottom. And again, a bit more life.

74p/4ap
A small jump, but a very important one. We get all our minion nodes, if you've levelled your raise zombie from the beginning, they should be tanky enough with those points to help you in the upcoming labyrinth(even without support gems). We get Elemental Overload for the extra damage boost(if you were using controlled destruction to level, this is a good point to switch over to increased AoE for the time being). We get Liege of the Primordial from the second ascendancy upgrade, so our golem won't die again, and we have a nice boost on top of it.

90p/6ap
This should be at least everything you want to have before you tackle the merc labyrinth. We get the aura node, the second curse and more life. If you are still struggling with izaro(he one shots you), get a few more levels, and get more life. If you are playing on HC and don't want to take any risks, make sure to get at least 3.5K life/500ES before attempting Izaro. Make sure he does not get the chance to power up(if you swap in concentrated effect before going in, you should be able to melt everything that tried to empower him). At this point, both Pendulum of Destruction and Paragon of Calamity are good pick ups. I personally recommend Paragon of Calamity, since it will help you when tackling higher content.

And the final tree.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
There's a leveling tree in the first post!

Here it is again :)

Leveling_Tree
16p
We stay close and grab the damage, mana, minion and life nodes nearby. Even though we get minion nodes early on, minions aren't really reliable at this point. It's good to have them up before going into a hard fight, but don't worry about them dieing if they do.

32p
We head down and grab the first cluster of duration nodes. We stack a bit more life to get that extra survivability.

47p/2apWe get more life, damage AoE and cast speed, for our first labyrinth fight. With this tree, you should be able to overcome the labyrinth. The first two ascendancy points will go into shaper of desolation.

66p/2ap
We head up to get Heart of Flame, and grab the second duration cluster at the bottom. And again, a bit more life.

74p/4ap
A small jump, but a very important one. We get all our minion nodes, if you've levelled your raise zombie from the beginning, they should be tanky enough with those points to help you in the upcoming labyrinth(even without support gems). We get Elemental Overload for the extra damage boost(if you were using controlled destruction to level, this is a good point to switch over to increased AoE for the time being). We get Liege of the Primordial from the second ascendancy upgrade, so our golem won't die again, and we have a nice boost on top of it.

90p/6ap
This should be at least everything you want to have before you tackle the merc labyrinth. We get the aura node, the second curse and more life. If you are still struggling with izaro(he one shots you), get a few more levels, and get more life. If you are playing on HC and don't want to take any risks, make sure to get at least 3.5K life/500ES before attempting Izaro. Make sure he does not get the chance to power up(if you swap in concentrated effect before going in, you should be able to melt everything that tried to empower him). At this point, both Pendulum of Destruction and Paragon of Calamity are good pick ups. I personally recommend Paragon of Calamity, since it will help you when tackling higher content.

And the final tree.

Sorry.I just check your TLDR, and then ctrl+F "Skill Tree" and find only 2 results.
Thanks you.
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Sep 6, 2016, 8:01:22 AM
So it seems, my apologies!

For now I added one extra line above the levelling tree part.

But you do bring up a good point. This guide has gotten bigger and bigger over time. I should probably add an index for quick browsing. Will add it to the todo list!
I am a nice guy.
Shaper of Desolation now grants different Confluxes over a ten-second cycle: Chilling Conflux for three seconds, Shocking Conflux for three seconds, Igniting Conflux
for three seconds and then all three together for one second. Each Conflux means that any damage causes that Status Ailment. Elemental Conflux was too powerful.
The new version requires more strategy (and doesn't need a kill to get started).

does this create a problem ?
Not really. There are still plenty of moments where we will be able to shock. From what I've tested, and the feedback I've gotten from others, this isn't an issue at all :)
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info