[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
"
Thaya wrote:
Nvm, double golem doesn't work, was tested with Clayshapers (see wiki). Flame+Lightning is definitely the way to go. Still a very strong option overall and the best 4th Ascendancy for us

Lightning Warp gets gimped by Increased Duration, which we grab a lot of in the passive tree, so Mastermind of Discord is no go

Mastermind of Discord is way better than the crappy golems.

Is it THAT hard to drop an orb of storm once per 10 second?

I guess thats the question I have.

I can see the benefit to golem but is it outweighed by 25% fire penetration? Also wouldn't discord auto trigger from lighting attacks from herald of thunder?

Or is it worth it to swap Mastermind of Discord for Paragon of Calamity. I mean you might get a few more deaths to reflect mobs but everything else should die far quicker right?
Last edited by Brian9824 on Jun 7, 2016, 12:16:56 PM
PoE is more and more aiming to the fast meta. If your build feels slow, it'll most likely start to bore many players very soon.

That is why I wouldn't get master of discord. Even if it's just a cast at the beginning of a fight, due to the sheer power we already have, This will only be faster for high end maps(13+)and high health bosses like Izaro.

I rather have my second golem at all times / less damage from reflect :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Flame Dash users will NEVER have the speed of any other builds no matter how much cast speed you get. Whirling Blade is an option, but that just dump the damage even lower. Sure, it is efficient when solo that 1 single cast will kill most pack, but once you're in a 6 people group, even at t10 it's already not enough.

And why can't I take Paragon as well? Discord (4 points), Paragon and Shaper. Of course before completing Map Lab, the 2 golems is still preferred over the mediocre Pendulum, but once you got the last 2 points, there is just no comparison.
Clear speed isn't the same as how fast a build feels. Having that said, you can still pick up whirling blades if you pick a melee weapon.

And have you played the build on higher maps? With the gems at 20, I can one shot groups even with increased life Tier 13 maps.

Well, In the end, whether you pick up the double golem buff, or the paragon, it's all up to you. I personally prefer double golems, but if you prefer the penetration, go for it :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
How much Health/ES do you have on your toon? Still leveling up but seems a bit low so far
On my lvl 90 guy: 5094/1100
Currently on my 78 guy: 3924/587 - but that is with a tabula. Thinking about swapping the Tabula out for a 5Link instead, as I feel a tad weak in the higher maps.

Also, I'd wanted you guys to know that we can run reflect maps. It does require some good pot management, and I wouldn't recommend doing this on Hardcore. But it is very possible.
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jun 10, 2016, 7:17:00 PM
I'd love if you could give me any feedback on my gear. Trying to see what to upgrade next. Items in my stash for Tab 8 will be replacing my armor, belt, and shield once I gain a few more levels.
I'll take a look once you enable your character tab, and give me your character name :)
I am a nice guy.
Lol sorry. I'll gain a few more levels and then do all that so i have my final gear on
Well you can always post on the forums your gear if you want a quick check really.

Here's a quick how to in case you're not to it!
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jun 11, 2016, 9:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info