[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hello, and im here to say that i love the build, but im also wodering if the build works without the zombies to be a meatshield?
I need a signature to look legit.
I wouldn't recommend, but you can yes. During hard bosses, it's hard to keep your zombies alive, I often rely on my skelly totem instead. Just bring one of those along, and you should be still fine(even though it won't be able to massively summon skeletons then).
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks for posting this. I'm a new player, and of the builds I've tried, this was the easiest and most fun for me, and the one that I've taken to endgame - currently at 85 doing maps. The only thing I've had major trouble with is some of the more annoying bosses like Piety, but that's more down to me not knowing their abilities well enough.
Last edited by FourForces on Apr 26, 2016, 8:47:21 PM
looks fun... I'll try this as my next character
Loving this build so far and was just wondering how to get Anger, Immortal Call, and Warlords Mark as they don't seem to be available as quest rewards or from vendors.
thank you for this build ! you give good explanations,
it's really friendly! :)
I should really get to that map guide, but I'm so lazy busy nowadays(Definitely not lazy(I am sorry)). Which bosses are the ones you really have trouble with? I can start with those though, and then slowly finish the rest of the maps as I go through. And of course, I'd love to get this input from everyone :)

As for the skillgems, if You have a marauder, you could get those from him. But if this is the first character, you should buy them off other players. With the exception of Warlords mark, getting the other gems isn't the biggest priority. If you have them when you start mapping, it should be fine :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Now that I'm pushing into higher maps, I'm starting to die a lot. I'm into 13 and 14 and I'm getting one and two shot by some bosses. I don't know how, but sometimes it seems like bosses have reflect damage without it being listed. Nemesis and bloodline mods sometimes kill me after spamming all of my defensive potions. I only have 3.2k HP and 1.3k ES but I don't know how to get more. Even when I take my Tabula off I still get killed fast to reflect and bleeding affixes. Any ideas on how to survive? I'd like to get my HP and ES higher too but it's really difficult. Thanks for all your hard work.
3.2K life is far from what we should have! You can get up to 5K+ life around 90. Can you open up your character page for public? I can take a look at your gear, tree etc myself, and possible give you a few tips how and where to improve :)

As for reflect damage.. that's a first I'm hearing about that. What bosses did you experience it at? Or what maps?

I never had too much trouble with bleeding - with the exception for the village ruin boss - but that's mostly since I hardly get hit by melee bleeders. I've also trained myself to preemptively Up my bleeding flask whenever I see a nemesis with CB on it. Having that said, getting more life will get you far though. Until then, Arctic Armour might be nice to use while you try to get more life. Just use it instead of Anger. Bit of a loss, but it should at least help a bit against bleedings(and a little bit against reflected damage)
I am a nice guy.
Hey! Nice guide, will be trying this build for the 2-week event as it seems to be a cheap and fun specc build to play.

Would you say Pledge of Hands is a good (great?) weapon to look into? Seeing as you can essentially get a 7L.
Last edited by Ruze on May 5, 2016, 2:13:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info