[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Sorry guys >.<

Past two days were a bit hectic(only managed to level to 36 in perandus :( ), and completely forgot that due to the ascendancy tree, even if the tree stays the same, the old links will be broken.

Updated the leveling Tree and the final tree, will make some better changes the further we get into 2.2(if I have a bit time to play). Kinda late here, will keep it short for now. Sorry again!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Sorry guys >.<

Past two days were a bit hectic(only managed to level to 36 in perandus :( ), and completely forgot that due to the ascendancy tree, even if the tree stays the same, the old links will be broken.

Updated the leveling Tree and the final tree, will make some better changes the further we get into 2.2(if I have a bit time to play). Kinda late here, will keep it short for now. Sorry again!

Thanks for the updates and the build dude, level 52 on my witch now and just wrecking face with firestorm! :D
Why do we use the three dragon head when we can get elemental conflux in acendancy tree? surely that will keep everything shocked anyway?
"While you have elemental conflux, all damage from hits will cause chill,shock and ignite.

Also in general, which acendancy notes are we taking? I cant find that in the guide :p
I'm surprised to see you not so impressed with Necromancer. It seems like running bone offering or flesh offering is a gigantic buff, and could provide great clear speed or great survivability. Am I putting too much weight into the benefits of them?
I've never played a Firestorm build before, is it that bad on FPS? It looks like a simple spell, considering no MTX of course.
"
mabsens wrote:
Why do we use the three dragon head when we can get elemental conflux in acendancy tree? surely that will keep everything shocked anyway?
"While you have elemental conflux, all damage from hits will cause chill,shock and ignite.

Also in general, which acendancy notes are we taking? I cant find that in the guide :p

I also am curious about this. Has anyone gotten elemental conflux and ran this build without the 3 dragons? Does it work?
"
sliverlz wrote:
I've never played a Firestorm build before, is it that bad on FPS? It looks like a simple spell, considering no MTX of course.

The spell has a fireball fall from the sky once every 1/10th of a second... that's 10 balls per second! With spell echo and multiple casting, it's fairly easy to have 20-30 balls falling per second. That's what messes with your FPS.

(but it's still awesome!!!)
"
I also am curious about this. Has anyone gotten elemental conflux and ran this build without the 3 dragons? Does it work?

Never played the build before with the 3 dragons, but so far HoT seems to proc pretty regularly for cursing and uptime on elemental conflux is pretty good.
Good stuff. After not liking how SRS stood up to the hoardes, I took your build and modified it somewhat. Loving it so far.

Only change of note would be taking Mental Rapidity and Elemental Overload. Elemental Overload is pretty nice, because it doesnt take much crit chance to maintain the buff pretty consistently. I don't plan on focusing on crit in the endgame, so losing the multipier isn't that big of a deal.

I might change this though as I gain more experience with it.
"
wasteyface wrote:
"

Never played the build before with the 3 dragons, but so far HoT seems to proc pretty regularly for cursing and uptime on elemental conflux is pretty good.

Nice! Thank you so much for that information. Now i gotta decide if I keep the helmet and go for something else with ascendancy points or go elemental con flux and find a better helm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info