[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hello, can you please update the skilltree / link to it? as a new one has been released, your links aren't working now.

and - is it possible to play an CI witch? so energy shield-only build, or is it too expensive?
Thanks for the tips, I will give this build a shot with the passive reset.
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.
Yeah, a skill tree update would be sick - new league is starting in a few minutes and the passive links arent working anymore :(

Halp!
Double post, oops.
Last edited by Dethe2 on Mar 4, 2016, 2:54:45 PM
Could you please update the Passive tree, i really want to play this build in the new league since i play it on standard and love it!
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Mar 4, 2016, 4:04:25 PM
sooooo, are you going to upload a skill tree for perandus anytime soon? i hadnt looked at the tree yet and had been reading the guide. here it is day one and i have no build to follow lol. just kind of winging it
"
sooooo, are you going to upload a skill tree for perandus anytime soon? i hadnt looked at the tree yet and had been reading the guide. here it is day one and i have no build to follow lol. just kind of winging it

Here you go.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQN1A-4EBwSzCPQQWBEtFm8XLxo4Gmwc3B2-JKonLyj6Ko0qmCycMtEzhzWSNtg26TpYOuE8BT1fPydBh0SrRUdFnUbXSRtKyEyzTeNSU1NSVa5VxlXWWHdZbVnzXwRfmGP9ZOdmnmpDa9ttGW6qcYVyD3rmfIN9GICkghCCm4LHg9uHZYhAjxqPppAzkFWRK5eVmjua4J2un9-iAKZXpqynCKyYsUK18rc-uJPAVMBmzzLVpti92Qvfit-w42rr7uxV7IrtPO988WzyRfMR-ej6gPrS_gr-jw==

It's the exact same tree for 108 points.

I personally dropped the minion nodes altogether, routed through Practical Application instead. For Ascendancy I choose Elementalist, Shaper of Desolation, and then I'll go and get Pendulum and Mastermind. I like Desolation a lot, it chills things. I'm not sure if Herald of Thunder procs Mastermind though, if not, then Ball lightning+Curse on hit should do the job.
Just a quick THANK YOU! for writing your awesome guide. I used it for my first (and so far only) character, and I really love it.

Just got my first two Ascendancy Points in Elementalist - Primordial, and me and my Fire Golem are melting faces :D

I'm really curious what you make of this build in 2.2.

Keep up the good work
would love to see the passive skill tree updated to get started in new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info