Celebrate Halloween with the Witch Hat and Webbed Witch Hat!

I put on my robe and wizard hat
just bought the *HAT* no waste of my money hehe...
\

I got the webbed version, i love it.

I'm still disappointed in myself that I didn't buy the Ornate pilgrim hat and only got the plain version.

I find myself buying most all the limited MTXs and I'm sure I am not the only one. I'd still buy them because they only come out one week out of the year every few years or so, if GGG offered these holiday MTXs more than one time. One week of sales and then into the scrap pile seems like wasted time spent on development, should be able to make money off them more than once. It's still a limited edition if it's offered more than once, build up a little special "store" for holidays to pop up for a week.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

In other games they have events with free halloween items in soviet russia something something
"
peachii wrote:
I'm still disappointed in myself that I didn't buy the Ornate pilgrim hat and only got the plain version.

Same!
Still annoyed with myself for not getting last years ones. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
sold!! :D my favorite in D3 was
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/dark-mages-shade
d:-D*
Seriously considering the webbed version... I'm still using my Decapitated effect from a few years back- shame I couldn't use both together and have a floating witch's hat over my bloody neck stump. ;)
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
im a bit more tempted to buy the webbed one, the normal one seems a bit plain. Got 95 points tho so dont know if it validates a purchase. We'll see :)

Anyways i really dig the seasonal mtx :D

nice ones.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info