2-H Atziri Disfavour Marauder Build Question

Hey there
I just bought daresso's salute as my latest adition to my built and I keep wondering...does the effect on it (60% Melee damage on full life + 10% increased movement speed on full life)really work while using blood rage?
Point is, my life aint full, its -4 life constant while blood rage is up, so I think, the increase dmg on daresso's doesnt work right?

I got a bit energy-shield, which goes down by blood rage + 4 life loss
My life regen is higher than the amount I loose due blood rage, but still my life doesnt regenerate to full life, it stops @ -4 life

Any solution for this problem?

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EOPBEaEuETTBPJFCAUcRfhGJEhVSb4JyAs-y5TMHc26DkOOlI8BT38QKBGaUd-SHhJ1U4yUEdXVFhjWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2ebaGVo8nKpc2t07Xh6eu97dHzZggeE2YTvhmCHaooik6iXeaIAouqpJ6mUrj6uUK9svJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxBXEWMS4xPbFU8auxtjTb9X42Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjvDu9O73zwH_Nv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5r?accountName=SToNeD2k9&characterName=STO_NeD

IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
Last edited by SToNeD2k9 on Oct 25, 2015, 2:34:06 PM
Heya, i posted a reply in my guide also but i'll just put it here.

I doubt it works, the amulet is mostly for range plus you can corrupt it with frenzy charges and it has some nice resists on top.

However, if you really want to test it you can open your character info and look at your movement speed while you are cycloning some boss or something. If you get the 10% movementspeed you also get the damage boost, so youll be able to estimate the uptime. Use life on hit in cyclone to really optimize uptime if it works at all with bloodrage.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info