[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

I just killed Uber Izaro for the first time yesterday. Was level 78 with ~3ex in gear and flasks. And I really mean for the first time, I didn't play the last two leagues.

It was surprisingly easy. I don't think I ever dropped below 30% HP. With your flasks up, you can facetank anything. With them off, you should dodge the big hits. I did disable the curse fonts, so not a full key run. Use a Basalt instead of Taste of Hate if you're poor.

As for my stats, I had 4.8k HP, 80k hideout dps with inc. aoe (obviously use conc. effect for Izaro). I dunno what to say if you're having trouble. Remember to Leap Slam to keep fortify up?

"
Soul Taker is must have in this build ?

Yes, it's essential to the build, just like Bringer of Rain. Technically, you could try to make this work with mana, but you'd have to sacrifice too much and it'd likely end up badly.
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 25, 2016, 8:46:49 AM
So an update from my last post.

My last gladiator died but I made a new one and he's now level 82 as well.

I've also realized recently that "legacy" gear is a thing and leagues will never have gear as good as OP has just due to the raw stats.

BUT I am still determined to play cleave. It's the first skill I ever used and what I find the funnest.

Anyway I would like some guidance on which gear pieces I should upgrade next. I'm thinking flasks but I'm not sure.

Also don't tell me to get voidheart because it fucking sucks giant cock in ehc and I wasted 40c on it lol.

GEAR
Spoiler

Also my skill tree. I'm going hard defense atm with 7 endurance charges and think I'm just gonna try to get more life nodes. I do 75k aoe dps and 100k with conc effect when I'm fully buffed. Also 5.7k life.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBS0GiwlYCiYR1RLhFCAUTRXsGJEaOBpVIOMhYCcvKCoppS3SLlM1kjXvNug64TrtPfxAoEMxRmlHfk3jUEdXDVeXWGNYr1nzXz9f2mBBYSFjcGVNaGVs2G87cql07XTxdqx4DXrvfNmBQYIHhNmE74VShymK8ItPjM-QVZHOlmyXeZkrm2qezZ8-n8ui6qZXpzCpbqyqrY218rkdvJ-9Nr2Bvni-p8AawYvKkM9-0iHTb9P82L3ZYdl82sHbp-RR6UbqGO8O8kHyRfOb9kj3MvxL_gr-jw==?accountName=percept707&characterName=PerceptTwo
"
percept707 wrote:

Anyway I would like some guidance on which gear pieces I should upgrade next. I'm thinking flasks but I'm not sure.

Replace Scaeva with a 300+ pdps weapon. Probably higher with your budget. Even if you're going full hc life mode, you'll still want some dps on the tree. Dual axes isn't bad.

After BoR and Soul Taker, Rumi's Concoction is the biggest game changer. The survivability it adds is very good. Personally, I'd replace one of the jewellry with more int, so you can level your inc.aoe and conc.effect, and the belt can definitely be better. Rustic sash is perfectly fine instead of Meginord's (Meginord's adds like 50 more HP and 500 more dps for me, but a rare belt can get all those resists, which this build lacks). I'd save up for Rumi's first, then weapon, the start upgrading all the rares.

"
Clerith wrote:
"
percept707 wrote:

Replace Scaeva with a 300+ pdps weapon. Probably higher with your budget. Even if you're going full hc life mode, you'll still want some dps on the tree. Dual axes isn't bad.

After BoR and Soul Taker, Rumi's Concoction is the biggest game changer. The survivability it adds is very good. Personally, I'd replace one of the jewellry with more int, so you can level your inc.aoe and conc.effect, and the belt can definitely be better. Rustic sash is perfectly fine instead of Meginord's (Meginord's adds like 50 more HP and 500 more dps for me, but a rare belt can get all those resists, which this build lacks). I'd save up for Rumi's first, then weapon, the start upgrading all the rares.

Very detailed advice. I appreciate this info very much :)

I will work on getting a Rumi's. I just need to save a bit more money to get a solid one.

One thing though, I know I need to switch out Scaeva. It's just I am lacking so much block chance because I can't get a legacy helm, so that's -9% block and the Scaeva adds a solid 8% chance to block which puts me at 50% without the flask.

Regardless I'm going to implement everything you said. Thanks again :)

EDIT: I bought Rumi's flask and wow my survivability is insane.
Last edited by percept707 on Sep 28, 2016, 1:03:09 AM
I say that this build is somewhat guardian viable.

I switched out Added Fire Damage for LVL 20/20Q Life leech, which allowed me to face tank the guardians one-shot moves (except phoenix), but more importantly, switching out for Life Leech literally allows me to sit in place and tank everything(except for phoenix, again). Any +dmg map mods should be avoided since you can't tank with those mods, even with leech.

I haven't killed Hydra since I don't have the sick mechanics to dodge the balls + Cleave forces me to stand still, so I often get hit and die afterwards.

My Gear

I mostly followed the guide, but kinda did some stuff on my own.
Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBLMFLQaLCVgKJgthDF8OQxHVE0wUIBRxFewX4RjbHKcg4yFgJvgoKimlLlMwdzWSNe864TrtPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHU6VVqVeXWGNZ_l8_X9pgQWNwZFJlTWXwZ4BoZWjyagFs2G20bztyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXloeu982YFBggeDX4TZhVKK8ItPjM-XeZe0m2qiAKaNqAepbq2Nr2y18rkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsEEwYvBo8SCxPbGrsqQzV_PftNv0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun4mHkUelG6hjvDu988B_yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=ThatStrangeGuy&characterName=NTSH

Last edited by ThatStrangeGuy on Sep 30, 2016, 12:37:24 AM
I see that none of you is using the non legacy voidheart anymore. Should i drop it as well for a rare ring? I mean with roundabout every third hit which poisons, we add an average 6 active stacks of poison with roundabout 10 attacks per second atfer the first 2 seconds of hitting. I dont rly know how high my real physical damage is, when its unbuffed without any auras around 70k with inc aoe. Can i calculate it anywhere? If its 70k then we add roundabout 33k damage/s (6 stacks with 8% of 70k each) with voidheart, which cant be beaten by any rare ring can it?

Im not using BoR anymore, switched it for devotos and an 6l astral. Im gaining abit of damage, and with an okish astral + devotos more than 3k armour.

Last edited by FknZipZap on Oct 1, 2016, 1:23:06 PM
new voidheart is garbage
very bad build. I hate you, the author,very weak build.
So I hit 89 earlier today. Got some new gear but it seems I'm hitting a wall. Seems to be a wall for melee only because I'm starting to take A LOT more burst damage, especially from bosses. Not exactly sure how I can mitigate this as well because now almost all of my upgrades are going to be 100c+ for very minimal improvements.

Spoiler

And my passive tree / gems

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBS0GiwlYCiYR1RLhFCAUTRXsFm8YkRo4GlUg4yFgJKonLygqKaUt0i5TNZI17zboOuE67T0APfxAoEMxRmlHfk3jUEdXDVeXWGNYr1nzXz9f2mBBYSFjcGVNZp5oZWzYbztyD3KpdO108XaseA1673zZgUGBm4IHhNmE74VShymK8ItPjM-QVZHOlmyXeZkrm2qezZ8-n8ui6qZXpzCpbqyqrY218rkdvJ-9Nr2Bvni-p8AawYvEgsqQz37SIdNv0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun42rkUelG6hjvDvJB8kXzm_ZI9zL60vxL_gr-jw==?accountName=percept707&characterName=PerceptTwo

Playing on ehc, 6943hp 7end charges, fortify on leap, 75 resists, 69% physical block, 75% spell block, 23k armor fully buffed

I know I'm gonna get a new belt and boots to maximize the amount of hp I get, probably ring too, just not sure what exactly I need to work on after that.

Once again any advice is appreciated. I honestly might try out lacerate soon though, simply because it removes a lot of the melee danger factor.

EDIT: Also my increased aoe damage is 97k fully buffed sheet and conc effect is 137k dps sheet.
Last edited by percept707 on Oct 2, 2016, 3:24:30 AM
first of all I'd change calice for taste and I'd sacrifice a bit of life and get some more damage on passive. also boots have no movement speed thats anoying when you play for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info