[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

Atziri and uberlab are going pretty smooth (uberlab ofc no charge disruptors) and fast (dunno had a 6min run some days ago), till now i did only t13 maps, which were np either. No lifereg and phys reflect is an issue though.
Okish flask usage is required vs some bosses, and overcapping resis feels a bit expensive, at least in a league.
Last edited by FknZipZap on Sep 19, 2016, 10:41:29 AM
"
socun89 wrote:
Maybe FknZipZap can help you, his gear is decent. Meginords was my belt before Retch btw.
Legacy gear will help you aquire the 75% chance to block attacks which will transform to 75% spell block also gaining full max block. With regular gear you can still have decent block too.

I'd like to clarify my question. For someone playing in Essence, with zero intent of going standard and obtaining legacy gear, would you recommend your current tree and Ascendancy, or the old version, with Outmatch & Outlast instead of Versatile Combatant? And how you feel about this build in a temp league in general.

Also, are you planning any sort of leveling or not max level passive tree? It seems like you really don't want to. Then, could you possibly say which nodes to pick last? I'm feeling like the extra phys dmg and attack speed, the armor, ev & life in the very beginning of Duelist, Combat Stamina and Indomitable look like 90 nodes.

"
FknZipZap wrote:
Atziri and uberlab are going pretty smooth (uberlab ofc no charge disruptors) and fast (dunno had a 6min run some days ago), till now i did only t13 maps, which were np either. No lifereg and phys reflect is an issue though.
Okish flask usage is required vs some bosses, and overcapping resis feels a bit expensive, at least in a league.

Thanks for sharing. Seems fine. No regen + phys reflect together is the problem? You can run phys reflect alone? Blood magic too? (I assume just removing auras for BM)
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 19, 2016, 10:53:38 AM
No lifereg is just annoying since Bloodrage is running and u only run 1 instant life flask - if you go though a packless section of the map u r down to 40% life. Phys reflect is not possible i would say, or only so slow that it isnt worth it. For bloodmagic maps i switch off hatred and im fine.

I personally find Combatant way better since it scales ur damgage so much. The leveling tree is pretty straight forward, get the clusters to iron reflexes (which i picked up at 60 or smth), then go left the way to resolute techniques and afterwards the way to the big life cluster. U can take some points into int and allres if needed. I took one more gem slot in my tree.
"
Also, are you planning any sort of leveling or not max level passive tree? It seems like you really don't want to. Then, could you possibly say which nodes to pick last? I'm feeling like the extra phys dmg and attack speed, the armor, ev & life in the very beginning of Duelist, Combat Stamina and Indomitable look like 90 nodes.

Not planning that for now. You can sacrifice big red ball of life 5%s or some damage/att speed nodes or even jewel slots.. up to you, if that answers your question. I could have done a better guide, more detailed and explained.. also progression, because this build started being a 1h/shield molten striker in torment league to end up like this. When I first posted this build I was wearing gear similar to FknZipZap one. (check old necrópolis video) you can see build worked great. But anyway this is what it is. I'll try help as much as I can. Ty for comments.
I just want to say that this build is amazing. It fits a nice play style of dish out great DPS while retaining some tankiness and I've been able to do so much that haven't before with little trouble: Clear Core and t15 maps, comfortably farm Atziri, and destroy Uber Izaro. I haven't reached the all the Guardians yet, but I'm a few steps closer because of this amazing build and helpful creator.

Spoiler

Sitting at 6k HP, 90k clear dps and 150k+ for bosses, 60%+ block chance, and 40% armor mitigation. This truly is an amazing build

Last edited by ThatStrangeGuy on Sep 19, 2016, 11:17:38 PM
"
I just want to say that this build is amazing. It fits a nice play style of dish out great DPS while retaining some tankiness and I've been able to do so much that haven't before with little trouble: Clear Core and t15 maps, comfortably farm Atziri, and destroy Uber Izaro. I haven't reached the all the Guardians yet, but I'm a few steps closer because of this amazing build and helpful creator.

Spoiler

Sitting at 6k HP, 90k clear dps and 150k+ for bosses, 60%+ block chance, and 40% armor mitigation. This truly is an amazing build

try change lion roar to evasión flask 2 granite flasks maybe wont stack
Last edited by socun89 on Sep 20, 2016, 8:27:26 AM
"
socun89 wrote:
"

Spoiler

try change lion roar to evasión flask 2 granite flasks maybe wont stack

I like Lion's Roar because it adds tons of DPS and the knock back prevents most bosses from touching me.

I might switch to evasión flasks for guardians and high damage bosses.
Got to mapping. Really nice dps for the price, though the range of Cleave could be better. Oh well, melee woes. Lab helmet enchant is super tempting, but too annoying to farm yourself.

I opted for a Blood Rage - Blood Magic - CWDT - Enfeeble setup. I found the Phase Run CWDT Blood Rage setup a little awkward, maybe useful for bosses, but I like being able to cast my Blood Rage without taking off auras and Enfeeble is nice.
Soul Taker is must have in this build ?
Alright I am in need of some advice. I love this build and the map clearing is insane but I cant seem to kill uber Izaro to save my life. Can anyone offer me some advice on what I can do to improve my odds?
I normally have a jade flask in there but this is my mapping setup atm

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info