A newcomer of sorts.

Okay, so whilst I'm not exactly new to RPG games. I love them, but I only just played Diablo II for myself the other day over LAN with a friend in college.

I have to say, I loved it. I've only ever played one game like it before and that was Dins Curse. I've played the Titan Quest series and stuff, but I'm not sure if they amount to the kind of gameplay in PoE.

I heard this was alot like Diablo.
My friend said I should sign up and give it a try when it hits Open beta (Shes already got a Beta key, playing as we speak).

Wondering if there are any other games like this that you would suggest? I will say that whilst it's not my strong point of favourite type of game to play (I got bored of Dins Curse after a while.) I do still enjoy them.

(On a more off topic note, I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2, loved the first one. I know it's not exactly a full blown RPG, but that's the perfect mix for me).
"
Chaotic94 wrote:
Okay, so whilst I'm not exactly new to RPG games. I love them, but I only just played Diablo II for myself the other day over LAN with a friend in college.

I have to say, I loved it. I've only ever played one game like it before and that was Dins Curse. I've played the Titan Quest series and stuff, but I'm not sure if they amount to the kind of gameplay in PoE.

I heard this was alot like Diablo.
My friend said I should sign up and give it a try when it hits Open beta (Shes already got a Beta key, playing as we speak).

Wondering if there are any other games like this that you would suggest? I will say that whilst it's not my strong point of favourite type of game to play (I got bored of Dins Curse after a while.) I do still enjoy them.

(On a more off topic note, I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2, loved the first one. I know it's not exactly a full blown RPG, but that's the perfect mix for me).
oh well you should play torchlight its a dougeon crawler and its well like POE you should play it i just got it and im loving it...it also has GUNS!!!!
Actually, I've played Torchlight, loved it. Waiting for Torchlight 2 :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info