Is this the end of POE?

Holy flaming necrobump, Batman!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"The Talisman Challenge Leagues are going extremely well! They have the highest player retention we've seen so far compared to past Path of Exile challenge leagues."

Sounds dead to me.

Please realize that if five people played the challenge league and one quit, there would be an 80% retention and that would blow all the records for retention to this day. It's a worthless statistic without releasing the number that they started with.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I made almost 160 chaos orbs in small trades over the last weekend in Talisman(SC) so I would say the retention is pretty good so far. I'm level 85 and still enjoying it, in fact this is the highest level I've made in a challenge league. I'm usually bouncing back and forth between standard by now and the only reason I've gotten on standard at all since the new league started was to try and solve the riddle of Charan's Unleashed sword.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I figured out why POE has its game engine problems. They got their ideas from this website:

https://www.cameronsworld.net/
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 23, 2015, 5:13:21 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"The Talisman Challenge Leagues are going extremely well! They have the highest player retention we've seen so far compared to past Path of Exile challenge leagues."

Sounds dead to me.

Please realize that if five people played the challenge league and one quit, there would be an 80% retention and that would blow all the records for retention to this day. It's a worthless statistic without releasing the number that they started with.

True, but we can rule that out by *gasp* looking at Steamcharts. 2.1 is close to the level of the Forsaken Masters patch.

P.S.: I would kill for a sage function.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I thought everyone agreed that game died during the first open beta? You know, when some stuff totally ruined the game... It was serious shit.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
Any new fun RPG out there like this?
End of PoE?? You act like the game is about to shut it's servers down.

I understand your frustrations with some aspects. Casters are certainly in a rough place

I'm sure GGG will balance stuff out in the future for them. Just have to ride the meta waves like always :)
IGN: TitanVaolox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info