[2.2] Poor Man's guide to big wand CoC - 200K Dps and Atziri on a 5L

Hi! Thanks for your guide, I'd like your opinion on which spells I should use for mob clearing and boss fights. I am using a 5l restless ward GGGBB
"
Sashra88 wrote:
Hi! Thanks for your guide, I'd like your opinion on which spells I should use for mob clearing and boss fights. I am using a 5l restless ward GGGBB

I would recolour your restless ward to be GGGGB, it's easy to do on evasion ES so not expensive on chromes. I would then run Bladefall and Arc for clearing mobs and run arctic breath and bladefall for bosses.
I'm testing this build out in SC right now and I have a couple questions.

-Does only your MH crit chance affect skills?
-If so would you want to use an OH wand without crit for another suffix?

Wands:
For this build would you want high physical/crit or spell dmg/crit?
Could you make a quick list of prefix/suffixes that I should look for on wands.

My Gear:

I'm gonna replace my rings soon, they are just leveling ones I had in my stash. I'm only 68 so no Restless Ward yet.

I'll probably end up doing a wand CoC build for Ascendancy, is this build going to hold up pretty well?
Last edited by mrblonde321 on Feb 28, 2016, 4:43:22 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for making this guide. Been enjoying the build so far.

Any plans to update the trees to 2.2?
So I've a question, I REALLY want to do this build again because it was the most fun I've ever had...

However, what would be the best ascendancy?

I'm thinking Deadeye + Berserker for the life leach - and slightly more damage....

but does deadeye's projectile buffs help us like I'm thinking? or am I wrong?

and would Inquisitor be a better option for it's 120% increased crit on enemies with status element?

or even something else i'm missing maybe? i'm just trying to find a way to get the most procs I can or good defense added. but I don't really know the best option for the build. any help would be tremendously welcome.
"
DruidNature wrote:
So I've a question, I REALLY want to do this build again because it was the most fun I've ever had...

However, what would be the best ascendancy?

I'm thinking Deadeye + Berserker for the life leach - and slightly more damage....

but does deadeye's projectile buffs help us like I'm thinking? or am I wrong?

and would Inquisitor be a better option for it's 120% increased crit on enemies with status element?

or even something else i'm missing maybe? i'm just trying to find a way to get the most procs I can or good defense added. but I don't really know the best option for the build. any help would be tremendously welcome.

You're probably better off running this from Witch as Occultist.

However if you wish to play this as Scion, then you cannot go past an Assassin Deadeye combo.
This is exactly what I was hoping to find. Gonna give it a go with Scion Assassin / Deadeye.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Mar 8, 2016, 8:31:25 PM
Skill tree is still out of date for me :c would love to try the build but the tree isn't working </3
Last edited by AngryCustard on Mar 8, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info