[1MHCFB 2.0] HeaT's Iron Will Blood Magic Incinerate Marauder

"
HeaT1 wrote:
i actually would use a lvl 3-4 empower instead of faster casting. by your calculation an extra 400hps on top of the 700 i currently have would be 1,100, add the life from a catalysed eternal and that's crazy regen. at that point it's a wasted gem slot imo *shrug*. when i played the build i personally didnt feel like it lacked the defense where i needed to use life leech, so why use it? just me though, obviously it's a great defensive option.

i did think about using blood dance though, should have tested them.

-HeaT

I have 1100 regen ATM without leech. With leech, it will be 3k HPS. That's what i call crazy regen.

And for offence, 1-st thing you need is projectile speed. You may get more DPS, but if your Incinerate is short, you will still have poor clearing speed.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 23, 2015, 3:31:05 AM
I tried this build in the Darkshrine event, adapted it to sire of shards incinerate/Kaoms heart. 900 Hps regen, and a life pool of 9k and climbing. i think this is a perfect "universal" iron will build it can be adapted and changed to fit so many builds.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
I play IW/BM incinerate maradeur myself in 1m flashback, and i confirm it's one of the most suitable builds for that event.

But i disagree on Unwavering Stance. Beyond bosses, for example, are still capable to stun you, even with all your life and armour. And when you're stunned, you lose all "stacked" stages of incinerate. Essentially, you lose TONS of damage when you get stunned.

I also wonder, why you dont grab all endurance charges on the tree, and dont use Life Leech gem? I find those mandatory defensive-wise. On other hand, with that amount of %life from tree, Belly isnt really good option. You better just get a decent (probably corrupted) 6-link with life instead.

I dint think you really need %damage nodes like Arsonist and Celestial Judgement. Iron Will grants you enough already.

Helping Alira in Cruel is a good idea too, cause we lack cast speed badly.

And the last - why use dagger as weapon? If you want melee weapon (for fortify, etc), use Doon Cuebiyari, it's an obvious choice. Or decent rare sceptre, at least (with resistance penetration prefferably).
I prefer using wands, though, because they provide projectile speed, greatly increasing your range.

Unwavering stance is 100% not needed waste of a point, much better to jsut roll a stun recovery potion if you have trouble with being stunned. i have not seen stun be an issue at all with this build the "stacks" take .5 seconds to max out so there is no issue with that all.

He uses daggers for whirling blades

Belly of the beast is pretty much best he could run, The life/resist along with the flask recovery rate which = life regen
Hi there, after ripping to many times I am really interested in playing a Iron will build again in heroic perandus.

Any chance this could be updated to 2.2? I would really love to play this build!

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info