Keep talking and no one explodes

Fun but stressful game. You can check it out on Steam. Had a lot of fun last weekend playing it.
Censored.
Oh I thought we were going to have like a forum game similar to Speed. Nevermind :(
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I'm still working my way through the Open World First Person Zombie Survival Games in Early Access on steam. Once I finish with those, I'll check this out :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Didn't have time to post in detail about it yesterday, slammed at work.

It's a party game, at least 2 peeps, prb more fun w/6 but I haven't tried it with that many. It was made for vru but you can play on anything since the graphics are nothing special.

1 person is locked in with a bomb that has to be defused in a certain amt of time. Different puzzles on bomb, with gradually more and more.

Defuser can't look at manual and everybody else can ONLY look at manual. FUN FUN FUN
Censored.
"
Really?!

There are GAMES on STEAM?!?!!??!

Not even, only charts
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Didn't have time to post in detail about it yesterday, slammed at work.

It's a party game, at least 2 peeps, prb more fun w/6 but I haven't tried it with that many. It was made for vru but you can play on anything since the graphics are nothing special.

1 person is locked in with a bomb that has to be defused in a certain amt of time. Different puzzles on bomb, with gradually more and more.

Defuser can't look at manual and everybody else can ONLY look at manual. FUN FUN FUN

Oh I saw Gavin and Michael from achievement hunter play this one, looks like a fun game

It is. ONly the task with the vent diagramm is just ... fucked up ;)

I recommend watching totalbiscuit and jesse cox playing it!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
it is pretty engaging group game, good fun for a few rounds. Then it starts to feel like you are taking an open book test. Would suggest 4+ people.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Oct 23, 2015, 10:11:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info