All Ears - Achievement Guide - Updated

Hi Hardmuscle,

Thank you for this great guide! Sadly, I only start following it on Cruel Difficulty (as I wanted my first normal difficulty run to be without any walk-through).

Sadly I didn't talk with Eramir on Act 2 after killing the the first bandit - and after you kill the second bandit, you no longer have access to the first dialogue. So I'm currently at 76/77 on Act 2.
I'm wondering if this can be fixed with Book of Regret? Will I be able to do those killing quests again? or all it does is change the 'price' and I won't be able to get the missing dialogue anyhow?

Thanks!
Or use this list that helped me do it in a few hours on and off play:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/All_Ears
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I know I'm strange but I never completed and want to do it with 3.0 so I can hear all the news stuff as well as get reacqainted with the lore.
Censored.
Well, if I have no change, I will be running it again, I have 3 days until 3.0 is released - so I guess I can manage to do it in like 10 hours? But before investing 10 hours, I would like to know if a single Book of Reform can help me get that missing dialogues :)
Hey,

I'm one of those slowpokes who didn't do the achievement before 3.0 dropped. Did anyone figure out the rules of this achievement in the new, 3.0 realities?
need new guide~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info