All Ears - Achievement Guide - Updated

Oh man, you're awesome!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
why does the count go from 66/76 TALK WITH SIOSA (CATACLYSM) straight to 70/76 TALK WITH MARAMOA (PIETY)
What am i missing?
"
Pengefinchess wrote:
why does the count go from 66/76 TALK WITH SIOSA (CATACLYSM) straight to 70/76 TALK WITH MARAMOA (PIETY)
What am i missing?

When you speak to Maramoa about Piety, at that point (after having killed her in the Lunaris Temple), you receive credit for 67/76, 68/76, 69/76 and 70/76 all at the same time. ;)

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Amazing, thank you!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"
Pengefinchess wrote:
What am i missing?

When you speak to Maramoa about Piety, at that point (after having killed her in the Lunaris Temple), you receive credit for 67/76, 68/76, 69/76 and 70/76 all at the same time. ;)

So it does, thx!
Having tryed this acheivement twice b4 and been 1 short each time in merciless :( this is going well atm.
Helps that the counters back to 0 with the addition of act4 :)
I just want to say; "You Are Very Welcome!"; to all who have replied, said thanks, or who have found this to be useful (on their road to recovery). This achievement nearly drove me insane!

Like Pengefinchess, (and I am sure many others), I kept coming up short in merciless; (or cruel), and normal as I began to track every move I made. Running to cruel or merciless and having to start over, and over, and over, was not something I took very much joy in doing (lol).

Hence the character name I later chose to complete the achievement. (OCD)

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). I don't know which is more nuts; how well the name fits the task; or the fact that the name was even available when I chose it.

----

A few notes

1. After obtaining credit for 'some' dialogues; It may, or may not be important to obtain them a second (or third) time as you progress (I did not have the nerve, nor the sanity left, to confirm this, because I did not want to start over again, and especially not, if I could avoid it simply by getting them each time they were available). For Example: It may, or may not be important to obtain any of the ACT 1 dialogues (a second or third time) after obtaining 43/43.

2. If you are doing this achievement for the first time, and you don't have a lot of currency, or you are like myself (100% self-found); start saving now, for the 20 Orbs of Regret you will need.

3. I chose CoffeeCup as my host for a number of reasons. Among those; I love Coffee, I love free stuff, and just like me; they despise ad-supported services. If the page is ever gone (or blank) like it was the other day (for almost 2 hours maintenance), check it again later.

4. I mentioned this once before, but just in case anyone missed it. If you right click the link and choose 'Save as'; or 'Save link as'; you can save a copy of allears.html to your computer and then you'll for sure be able to view it, when you need it the most. This can also be done in almost all (Windows) browsers by pressing Ctrl+S when visiting the page. The page has no host dependency.

~ Cheers! ;)
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Last edited by Hardmuscle on Dec 8, 2016, 4:12:50 PM
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
After obtaining credit for 'some' dialogues; It may, or may not be important to obtain them a second (or third) time as you progress (I did not have the nerve, nor the sanity left, to confirm this, because I did not want to start over again, and especially not, if I could avoid it simply by getting them each time they were available). For Example: It may, or may not be important to obtain any of the ACT 1 dialogues (a second or third time) after obtaining 43/43.

It doesn't matter. You only need to see each dialogue once, in any difficulty.
Code warrior
Is the order you do the Bandit Quests in important?

Like, do I have to kill K and A in a certain order when I help Oak? Or, do I just talk to Eramir after killing each one?

I'm doing this achievement with my new character, but, I want to do the Bandits in a different order than in your guide, and I really really don't want to mess it up.
It's important that you kill a different bandit first in each difficulty and help a different one in each difficulty. You should be able to use a book of reform to switch to Eramir in any of the difficulties, though, and reorder which difficulty you help each bandit.
"
MilarionZwei wrote:
It's important that you kill a different bandit first in each difficulty and help a different one in each difficulty. You should be able to use a book of reform to switch to Eramir in any of the difficulties, though, and reorder which difficulty you help each bandit.

Right! So, kill a different one first in each difficulty, help a different one in each difficulty and then use a Book of Reform on one to change it to killed-all.

Does which I kill first relate in any way to which I have to help for the conversations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info