Righteous Fire AoE bug (still not fixed)

Hi,

I have discovered this bug with Righteous Fire that seems to occur very randomly. Whilst mapping I notice that the AoE on RF shrinks but still remains active, however when I select the RF skill again the AoE goes back to normal. On many occasions I have had to repeatedly re-activate (refresh) RF to make it go back to normal.

Please note that I have more than enough regen to keep it going and no flasks that remove RF. I also use the Divine RF effect.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats (No Frenzy charges) -
Spoiler

Normal AoE -
Spoiler

Bugged AoE -
Spoiler

Passive Tree -
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDPcUIBhWGS4aOBo-HKchYCcvJ-0pLimlL8w62DwtQKBBh0PIR35NRlOlVw1Z81ugXz9i7GVNaHRo8nIPcql07XTxd-N5OXloeu98Dny4fuKCm4PMhNmE75BVlKCaO6IAp1WpbqmVrKqsr62Ntz69Nr6nwGbAv8EEwYLEFcRYxLjE9sauz37UfNWm1fjYTdi92WHaYtrB4XPsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_2SPno_go=?accountName=G3nobee56&characterName=The_Endless_Witch

Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jan 29, 2016, 1:28:19 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is anyone aware of this?
Anyone?
May be a dumb question but did you socket a "Concentrated Effect" gem along with the RF gem?
I've seen this before with the RF MTX too. It seems to be a graphical issue making the RF's outside ring disappearing.

Have you noticed a change in your RF's AoE other than its visual?
"
Marttern wrote:
May be a dumb question but did you socket a "Concentrated Effect" gem along with the RF gem?

I was using a Concentrated Effect gem before and was still experiencing these strange AoE glitches. I only use RF as a means of being able to boost my spell damage so this I why I was using the Item Rarity gem instead.

"
Jaille wrote:
I've seen this before with the RF MTX too. It seems to be a graphical issue making the RF's outside ring disappearing.

Have you noticed a change in your RF's AoE other than its visual?

It still seems to run fine, although one thing I have noticed is that if I repeatedly get hit by something it just bugs out and shrinks to having no outer ring, even without the Divine MTX.

Funny thing is that they did bring in a patch before 2.0 to fix the AoE but I can't seem to remember which patch it was.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Oct 21, 2015, 4:50:02 AM
Update:

RF is still acting up after so many months of me posting this bug, could I get a response from a GGG staff member on this?

I have already run Packcheck.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jan 29, 2016, 9:58:49 AM
Pretty sure I've seen them address it as a bug with the display only. Your actual radius works fine. Don't know if you've ever played with others using the skill, but I have and I've seen a visually smaller radius when the user sees a normal one. So if the skill not giving you the right AoE is your concern, you have nothing to worry about.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Pretty sure I've seen them address it as a bug with the display only. Your actual radius works fine. Don't know if you've ever played with others using the skill, but I have and I've seen a visually smaller radius when the user sees a normal one. So if the skill not giving you the right AoE is your concern, you have nothing to worry about.

I have played with other RF users and was told that they are experiencing the same problem as me where it shrinks in radius (display only) however it always remains active. I would still like to see my full RF radius on screen rather than just guessing it, so this issue still needs to be addressed.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jan 29, 2016, 11:34:28 AM
Bumping this thread until it gets noticed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info