Grinding Gear Games will succeed where Blizz failed ? bots/hacks/dupes/etc

I remember i left diablo 2 because of the many used hacks, dupes ,bots ,skill hacks and other exploits that blizzard have not eradicate.
I wonder how this company will fight with these kind of problems ,thinking that in diablo 2 blizzard fail miserably to combat them..
Last edited by GodSaiJin on Dec 12, 2011, 2:21:28 AM
When diablo 2 got out of hand it was already an "older" game. Blizz wouldnt dare neglect such things in the current day market.

But eh.. you`ll have your share of hacks or whatnot in any game.
Remember that D2 is 11 years old now. The old BattleNet cant be compared to modern Games or Structures. I am optimistic about Grinding Gear´s ability to handle those things.
Last edited by Tamariel on Dec 12, 2011, 8:22:43 PM
"
Legaroth wrote:
When diablo 2 got out of hand it was already an "older" game. Blizz wouldnt dare neglect such things in the current day market.

But eh.. you`ll have your share of hacks or whatnot in any game.

When diablo 2 came out it had hacks within the first month. its not because it was older it was because they had a huge population of hackers in diablo 1 that wanted to continue what they were doing. somones gona find a glitch they can take advantage of thats how all games go.
I still think there is a diference between now and then - why should Blizzard reinvent the old battle net structures for an eleven year old game? No reason to do that when D3 is just around the Corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info