2.0.4b Hotfix (5:45pm October 16, NZ Time)

We deployed a hotfix which fixes a bug with the mission variation for Zana which requires you to kill the Corrupted Boss in the Gorge Map where it could not be completed.
Can you check if the servers are okay? I keep flatlining out of nowhere and have to close the game.

Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
had the flatlining stuff yesterday too
currently I can't join any instance, I see the loading screen but nothing happens. Does anyone else have this problem or is it me?

BTW: Would be nice to have a network statistic to see if the server doesn't respond, while loading an instance. Also if the server has any problems a chat notice to everyone would be nice, something like "The server is having difficulties, please don't start new instances".
Last edited by the1chanz on Oct 16, 2015, 10:33:52 AM
Same problem here, loading screen forever :(
"
Turbinson wrote:
Same problem here, loading screen forever :(
Thanks, at least its it isn't my connection.

GGG any comments on this? Hotfix 2.0.4c? :P
I have the same problem. When I change zone it's either really fast (as usual) or it get stucked on load screen forever.
I am also getting stuck on loading screens when going through portals, and having to restart the game each time.
Yep, same here since last hour - Still Unplayable. Many Dc's to :/
Same goes for me ... I am kicked out of the game and when the game "works" again, I can't use any waypoints/portals, else I freeze on the Loading Screen till I am kicked out of the game once more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info